73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-08-2016, 07:39 AM
RE: The 7 [PURCHASED] Will keep it updated
It's better to purchase themes and plugins you will upload to a server to prevent traffic-stealing malware from infecting ALL sites on a server. Never trust OP and others especially when they promise "Will keep it updated" or "Always updated" etc. Protect your server from malware. There is malware code in themes and plugins and and .png files and it'll take you hours to find the infected .php file or .png file. Look for posts about malware in themes and plugins shared on these forums and learn how to find malware code and image files.
11-08-2016, 07:40 AM
(11-08-2016 07:39 AM)intrepid Wrote:  It's better to purchase themes and plugins you will upload to a server to prevent traffic-stealing malware from infecting ALL sites on a server. Never trust OP and others especially when they promise "Will keep it updated" or "Always updated" etc. Protect your server from malware. There is malware code in themes and plugins and and .png files and it'll take you hours to find the infected .php file or .png file. Look for posts about malware in themes and plugins shared on these forums and learn how to find malware code and image files.

You found a virus in OP share ?
11-08-2016, 09:04 AM
(11-08-2016 07:40 AM)-=Se0=- Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 07:39 AM)intrepid Wrote:  It's better to purchase themes and plugins you will upload to a server to prevent traffic-stealing malware from infecting ALL sites on a server. Never trust OP and others especially when they promise "Will keep it updated" or "Always updated" etc. Protect your server from malware. There is malware code in themes and plugins and and .png files and it'll take you hours to find the infected .php file or .png file. Look for posts about malware in themes and plugins shared on these forums and learn how to find malware code and image files.

No, no, it is clean, untouched. Enjoy Happydance Nice Thread Perfect 10
11-08-2016, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 09:09 PM by badladett.)

Just so everyone knows, it is true to be careful when downloading themes and plugins, but if you feel that there is a virus, trojen, or any other crap, please feel free to do your own scan of the files!

This share comes straight from TF, and as you can see from the amount of views on this post, plus all the comments, you will actually see that there is no problems with up shares!

Just as i side note, please dont use my topic to raise your own agenda.
Shot
And enjoy my "The 7 [PURCHASED] Will keep it updated". . Ohh and YES, I did purchase this theme, and YES i will keep it updated, and YES it is clean !!! YES YES YES....

Happy Days

(11-08-2016 09:04 AM)boy92 Wrote:  

Thanks, and enjoy
11-21-2016, 09:09 AM
LATEST UPDATE? Was released on November 12th. Thanks!

(11-08-2016 09:09 PM)badladett Wrote:  

Just so everyone knows, it is true to be careful when downloading themes and plugins, but if you feel that there is a virus, trojen, or any other crap, please feel free to do your own scan of the files!

This share comes straight from TF, and as you can see from the amount of views on this post, plus all the comments, you will actually see that there is no problems with up shares!

Just as i side note, please dont use my topic to raise your own agenda.
Shot
And enjoy my "The 7 [PURCHASED] Will keep it updated". . Ohh and YES, I did purchase this theme, and YES i will keep it updated, and YES it is clean !!! YES YES YES....

Happy Days

(11-08-2016 09:04 AM)boy92 Wrote:  

Thanks, and enjoy
76.gif
11-21-2016, 10:43 PM
YES YES YES... It's clean and will keep it update. I agree with badladett.
NO NO NO.. It's clean and untouched. I agree with boys 92
Oh.. yeah.. I say thank you for you share and please keep it update.
11-22-2016, 12:01 AM
many thanks for the share
11-25-2016, 03:41 AM
Theme Update

TF have not updated the nfo

DEMO
AIO
THEME ONLY

Please dont PM for support. I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS. If you have problems with the theme, please BUY IT, then you get support from the authors

IF YOU LIKE THE THEME, PLEASE BUY IT AND SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER
11-25-2016, 04:42 AM
(11-25-2016 03:41 AM)badladett Wrote:  Theme Update

TF have not updated the nfo

DEMO
AIO
THEME ONLY

Please dont PM for support. I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS. If you have problems with the theme, please BUY IT, then you get support from the authors

Thanks Perfect 10 Nice Thread Happydance ++++Rep...
11-25-2016, 05:21 AM
(11-25-2016 03:41 AM)badladett Wrote:  Theme Update

v.4.2.0 (Nov 25, 2016)

1. New: super customisable Blog Masonry and Grid shortcode.
2. New settings for Fancy Media shortcode.
3. Improved: anchor navigation will work on whole website (not only on micro-sites).
4. Improved: compatibility with Contact Form 7 and Events Manager plugins.
5. Fixed: Blog List shortcode buttons styling issue.
6. Fixed: Photo Slider does not adjust width when changing phone orientation.
7. Fixed: XMLHTTPRequest warning.
8. Fixed: Greyscale option breaks Slider Revolution.
9. Fixed: broken settings for line width and border radius in Theme Oprions > Header and Top Bar > Menu.
10. Fixed: broken text opacity setting in Breadcrumbs shortcode.
11. Fixed: custom Google fonts is not applied to titles in FAQ elements.
12. Fixed: missing spacing between comments.
13. de_DE language files updated.
14. Updated demo content and sliders for Main and Seven Creative Demos.
Other minor fixes.
Bundled plugins updated to newest versions.

v.4.1.2 (Nov 8, 2016)

1. Demo content for main demo updated; new slider added.
2. Fixed: Blog masonry shortcode pagination bug.
3. Fixed: bug in a microsite menu.
4. Fixed: Safari mobile; if logo is too wide, only 2 lines show up in mobile menu.
5. Fixed: Pinterest button not working.
6. Improved: Beautiful Loading is not 100% JavaScript (not jQuery).
Other minor fixes.
Bundled plugins updated to newest versions.

DEMO
AIO
THEME ONLY

60.gif

68.gif