9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the donations.
I open my paypal account today and found out that there are 4 people who had donated. I was really so happy guys. Thanks for the donations. There are still 2 people who had donated but i can't find their username or paypal email that matches in my database. If your reading this and you have donated. Please PM me so that we can UPGRADE your account and get your SPECIAL AWARD too. Thanks a lot guys.
The good thing about this forum is i'm doing my best to make this forum the best Internet Marketing forum, all the NECESSARY resources for you to become a successful Internet Marketers are almost already here. I was a VIP member of almost all Internet Marketing sites, and now i come up with this site to make all the VIP sites i have joined combined as one.
Some of you guys might complained that you cannot access freebies section because you need 25 posts, please bear with me, but i made this forum NOT for leechers but people who want to be successful Internet Marketers, and to be successful you need to put effort on that, i am just here, my team were just here to guide you. The success still depends on how you handle it. My best wishes for all was to enjoy your stay here. If you could feel like sharing up or contributing up to make this forum active. I would be really happy.

Check this out too: http://www.cpaleadvip.com/myawards.php
It might help you decide what you can do to make this forum an active one. Goodluck Guys.
( If in case you can suggest some other rewards please post in this thread: http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread.php?tid=76 )
Thank you and May God Bless us always.
Too Busy in 3 things right now.
1) Downloading
2)Backing Up Files
3) Uploading
02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
RE: Thanks for the donations.
it is always nice to see people donate money for the upliftment of the poor people kudos to them
02-26-2011, 11:34 PM
I will donate $50 too. But can i be superVIP right after donating? i want to be supervip. please.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
04-04-2011, 01:25 AM
HI.. I have donate $50 today. please activate my account. Thanks
04-04-2011, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 08:42 AM by ccpaleadvipp.)
Next time to those who will UPGRADE their account.
Please pm LALA with this details:
Username:
Registered Email Here:
Paypal Email You used in upgrading:
Date you paid:
Transaction#:

This is Lala's account ==> http://bestblackhatforum.com/member.php?...ile&uid=56
Pm Lala (Super Moderator) he will be the one to handle this cause i'm not online that much cause i am quite busy with some other things. But REST ASSURED that Lala will take care all of this even when i'm not around. GoodLuck Guys.
9.gif

5.gif