38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2016, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 02:45 AM by Aesop.)
Thanks AnyCouponCode[dot]net . You didn't disappoint.
Dear Anycouponcode[dot]net .
You have been stealing all my work, right from the day I began posting courses/coupons.
You steal everyone's work Mine, Alekxis, CapitalH, Uriah,Dealer, and all members who contribute to BBHF.
It takes us a good deal of time to come up with all this and you just steal..

Why don't you ever come up with coupons of your own?( Perhaps 2% of the time you do, right?)

But this one time, thanks for stealing.. You didn't dissappoint..

http://www.anycouponcode.net/udemy-coupo...n-100-off/

Thank You. Keep it up.
05-05-2016, 02:50 AM
RE: Thanks AnyCouponCode[dot]net . You didn't disappoint.
Do you know which member is doing this?
05-05-2016, 02:53 AM
How could I?
05-05-2016, 02:58 AM
90% of those enrolled will not even finish the course. Anycoupon is not the only site...
05-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Things get stolen from here all the time, not just in the Udemy section. Not a lot we can do unless we know who is doing it.
51.gif
05-05-2016, 03:31 AM
@Y0gendr - I appreciate your efforts and share your frustration. Unlike other sections of BBHF, which require a member to be logged in, at some point, it was decided that this part of the forum would be open to the public, therefore, anyone using G.oogl.e could find these coupons here and take them elsewhere.

Furthermore, there are several BBHF clone sites out there that are copying BBHF's content 100%. Some of them go as far as to getting people to signup in order to see the content and then, once they do, its just BBHF content verbatim. These sites must be members because they're accessing the protected content as well.

Its frustrating and upsetting and I don't know what can be done about it but don't let it bring you down. You are among family here, even if some 12 toed inbred branch of the family has been infected with a malformed gene.

Hitface

Cheers and Reps+++ HeartHeartHeart
05-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Apart from the VIP area all the rest of the forum is accessible to non-members. I'm not saying that is right or wrong but it is how admin wants it.

34.gif