23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-02-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: TextBook Money Course
I like your review grafix77, don't knock me for sharing Textbook Profits. Any fool can see thru the veil that the price of $997 and $97 is a total ripoff. And any fool can tell you that yes.........those damaging books he said you can sell to Amazon?

It's just simply dumb, very, very dumb!!! There isn't no one IN THE WORLD GOING TO BUY DAMAGED GOODS, THEY HAVE TO BE IN GOOD TO MINT CONDITION!!!! I know I tried it myself and got a great return on my investment (Easy Textbook Profits). People do me a favor....please! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS CRAP..........IT'S JUST ANOTHER FOOLS GOLD! Oh, and btw, I left you some reps too!
09-02-2016, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 06:36 PM by grafx77.)
Thank you all for the rep. With all the crap products coming out these days, I'd like to see more reviews from other BBHF members as well. It will save us all a lot of time and trouble.

It's one thing to review a course and not like it because you already know the information. It's another selling a method/course/software that simply doesn't work at all or without a lot of issues or states it teaches one thing and actually teaches another.

Sure we don't always pay full price for things on here, but most of the garbage isn't even worth it and it robs us of our most valuable resource...........TIME!
09-02-2016, 07:02 PM
(08-31-2016 01:37 PM)ѕ¢σяρισ Wrote:  mirror read online
Code:
http://docdro.id/5EVbreX

this is good link for bookmark, thanks scorpio!
www.docdroid.net/
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
09-02-2016, 08:36 PM
(09-01-2016 07:43 PM)grafx77 Wrote:  REVIEW
[size=medium]

BOTTOM LINE – save your money and spend it on something more meaningful like strippers and drugs.

Rep added. Thanks man, we need more good guys like you.
09-04-2016, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 08:40 AM by show.)
(09-01-2016 07:43 PM)grafx77 Wrote:  BOTTOM LINE – save your money and spend it on something more meaningful like strippers and drugs.

You are too funny Grafx77 Perfect 10

Max reps to you, Rebellious and the OP.

You can also spend your money and earn some major "cool points" by donating to your local food bank or neighborhood charity.

Your life and online business will explode!

Been there...done that!

Karma folks :)
54.gif
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
09-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the review mate, I like it.
09-09-2016, 09:55 PM
(09-01-2016 07:43 PM)grafx77 Wrote:  REVIEW

I thought I would take this time to review the course/plugin that was recently released inside Textbook Money as there is a lot of misinformation within the course that I feel I should let you guys know about. If you find this review helpful, please rep me.

Let me start off by saying that the course relies HEAVILY on trading in books that are marked as defective, with torn pages, covers, water stains, bad bindings, etc. All, and I mean ALL books that the Chrome extension finds for you are defective. As you can imagine, these are significantly lower than the Amazon Trade In value. Luke (the creator of the course) fails to mention this on the webinar video…..for obvious reasons.

Luke also states that we should “disregard” the Amazon book description conditions and trust him that the descriptions are wrong, even though it’s there, posted plain in black and white on Amazon. Let me think…..trust Amazon or shady ass Luke Lambo. That’s a tough one. ;-) Anyways, as you can imagine, this bit of information can be quite problematic.

Most of the books you receive will not be accepted into the Amazon Trade In as they have to be in near mint condition to be accepted. There “might” be a few that get accepted, but not worth the effort you put into it as the returns you’ll have to file for the original book seller will be vast!

You will also notice that many book sellers are located overseas (outside of the US) so shipping will take some time. You only have a small timeframe (around 1 week) to lock in the trade in price of a book, order it, receive it, and then ship it to Amazon. This can be quite problematic as well when dealing with overseas book owners.

You also get paid in Amazon gift card credits, which can be redeemed if you purchase other “tangible gift cards” like Walmart, CVS, and your local grocery store gift cards. An alternative is to purchase an item from Amazon and then resell on your own Amazon FBA account. Again, this there are a lot of hoops to jump through in order to get paid here.

There are a ton of other issues that arise with the troublesome method that simply do not warrant merit. The idea of this arbitrage method is certainly unique, but not valid in any way once you take a closer look at it. This will cause most to rack up an endless amount of returns for little to no ROI.

BOTTOM LINE – save your money and spend it on something more meaningful like strippers and drugs.

Please leave me rep for saving you the d*** time and money of going through this piece of garbage. Thank you!

Thanks for the review! The other thing to mention is you are not allowed to purchase gift cards on Amazon with an Amazon gift card. Here is the policy:

"Amazon.com Gift Cards can't be used to purchase other gift cards or applied to any order containing another gift card. You'll need to provide a credit card, debit card, or other valid payment method to pay for the order if you have gift cards in your Shopping Cart."
09-09-2016, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2016 10:57 PM by We Go.)
Grafx77

Thanks for the review. I was very hesitant about buying it, and passed primarily due to budget restraints (my landlord was knocking on the door) lol

Is there anything else in the course with a positive value that you can share please?

TYVM for doing a review in the thread. Repped you +++++
09-10-2016, 03:06 PM
(09-09-2016 10:57 PM)We Go Wrote:  Grafx77

Thanks for the review. I was very hesitant about buying it, and passed primarily due to budget restraints (my landlord was knocking on the door) lol

Is there anything else in the course with a positive value that you can share please?

TYVM for doing a review in the thread. Repped you +++++

Nope. I'd stay away from the whole thing. Way too many problems.....plus there are just way too many ways to make an easier and "less risky" living online.
CRYPTO ACCOUNT BUILDERS - GENERATE UNLIMITED CRYPTOCURRENCY PROFITS, IN RECORD TIME, WITH OUR PRESELECTED CAB COINS + TRAINING [CLICK HERE NOW]
[Image: bbhfbanner.png]
09-11-2016, 03:25 AM
grafx77.......I was considering joining a GROUP BUY for this but your review was superb!!

I'm repping you......thx Happydance
71.gif

56.gif