15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-19-2014, 06:13 PM
Testing an Expired Domain Using HEPTA TEST [How To]
Here's my secret system for qualifying an expired domain name. It's called HEPTA TEST. Primarily, this test is focused on finding domains for your Private Blog Network but you can use it for any purpose generally. Expired domains are very powerful. For finding excellent domains we need to in depth research and keep out the bad ones. It's about qualifying a domain and see if it's fit for your Private Blog Network. Here's how to perform a hepta test on a domain. These are listed in order of importance. Also, don't forget to checkout my ultimate guide on settiing up a Private Blog Network here : http://affpayday.com/private-blog-network/

HEPTA TEST:
  1. DA/PA both greater than 20.
  2. Over 100 links with no spam anchor texts (pharma or adult).
  3. No of referring domains greater than 50.
  4. TF to CF ratio above 0.8
  5. Pagerank greater than 0. (I treat PR as just a bonus these days)
  6. Find if domain is indexed in Google using site:domain.com operator.
  7. Check out the history of the domain using wayback machine and check if it had any pharma or shady stuff.
Now let's take a look at the architecture of a private blog network.
[Image: private_blog_network_links.png]

PS : Pumper Site

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any sort of doubts below. Also, now that you know how to test expired domains. Build PBN for yourself and dominate the SERPs. Ask any kind of questions below.
06-20-2014, 12:10 PM
RE:
Your a good sport. +Rep added for your share. This is a link to your product a BBHF member shared with no complaint from you. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ht=hosting
06-20-2014, 12:59 PM
RE:
Better if you tell us how to mine these expired domains the natural way..
06-20-2014, 08:43 PM
RE:
(06-20-2014 12:59 PM)ozfetch1 Wrote:  Better if you tell us how to mine these expired domains the natural way..
Check it out on my website. The Advanced Domain Sleuthing technique is already there.
02-06-2015, 11:46 PM
RE:
For those of you who need to design their PBN (theme it with your targeted niche), you can click the link below.
65.gif
[Image: banner-image.gif]

79.gif