33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-07-2018, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 05:07 PM by Lavarball.)
[TUT] How to Earn 1k+ PM Easily by Creating Push Button Graphics for Free
Dear BBHF Members,

I love BBHF community. Today I'm going to show you HOW YOU CAN CREATE HIGH-QUALITY GRAPHICS LIKE EBOOK/KINDLE COVERS, SOCIAL MEDIA TIMELINES, INFOGRAPHICS, BLOG IMAGES AND EVEN FB ADS AND GOOGLE ADS GRAPHICS with a push button online tool for free.

REQUIREMENTS: No coding, programming or photoshop skill requires. You just need know how to DRAG AND DROP; COPY AND PASTE with your mouse.

The online tool in question is SNAPPA.COM. When I discovered and went through their dashboard. I was stunned. They have both free and upgrade plan but the free subscription is more than enough.

You can create high-quality high-resolution graphics for free. Here are sample ebook templates (Not exhaustive list)

https://imgur.com/a/dhxvwM9

You can even upload your own images. Book titles, subtitles and author name tabs can be dragged to anywhere on the cover and texts can be customized and flipped anyway you like. The site does not allow custom color and that is reserved for upgrade.

I found a way through it on free subscription section. Just search the HTML color code you want and replace it on the displayed color code. Presto! You will have the custom color of your own. You can change the length and breadth of the cover.

The site has a lot of free stock images to choose from. Just input keyword on the search box and you will have plenty of images to choose from.

Here is an ebook cover I created in 2 minutes

https://imgur.com/a/FWnjAf4

Check the editing tabs on the image above. A lot of options to customize. You can ever blur and add more hues. Just spend some time to explore the dashboard. It is super easy.

Never pay for images again. You can offer your graphics creation services on freelance sites like Fiverr, oDesk etc. You can charge less until you establish credibility. Then you can charge a higher amount.

Disclaimer: I'm no way associated with Snappa.com. Even I am not promoting any affiliate link.

PLEASE ADD SOME REPS IF ABOVE POST HELPFUL TO YOU ANYWAY.
10-07-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: [TUT] How to Earn 1k+ PM Easily by Creating Push Button Graphics for Free
Yep. Useful info friend. Rep added
10-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Very useful Lavarball. Reps on the way.
Cheers!
10-08-2018, 07:03 AM
*yawn* What's with the ridiculous clickbait title?
Just use canva. Those sample ebook templates look like crap.
10-08-2018, 12:20 PM
(10-07-2018 09:01 PM)The Saint Wrote:  Yep. Useful info friend. Rep added
Thank you for reps and comment
32.gif
10-08-2018, 12:21 PM
(10-07-2018 11:31 PM)solar33 Wrote:  Very useful Lavarball. Reps on the way.
Cheers!
Thank you so much
10-08-2018, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 04:10 PM by Lumos.)
Hadn't heard of Snappa before - neat idea Lavarball, Thanks
(+Rep added, as always.)

Just for the sake of info in case anyone is curious - here are 2 of their 3 offerings:
Quote:Free
1 user
600,000+ HD photos and graphics
5,000+ templates
5 downloads per month
2 social accounts

$10 per month (billed annually)
1 user
600,000+ HD photos and graphics
5,000+ templates
Unlimited downloads
Unlimited social accounts
Saved designs and folders
Custom font uploads
Buffer integration

This makes me curious...
What with so many image working sites arund lately, what does Snappa have over Canva or Youzign ??
There's so many of the doggone things that it can be very confusing for a non-graphical person like myself.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-09-2018, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the reps @smitnowt
I know about Canva. Snappa feels better to me. It is hassle-free and has more stock images. For certain category of keywords, Canva returned zero stock image. The drag and drop feature in Snappa is better than Canva. Snappa is easier to use than Canva. Snappa also has a lot of different types of graphics.
I just discovered some limitation of Snappa. There is download limit per month for free account holder. Anyway, we blackhat members should easily find a way through it.
I have never used Youzign, so can't comment on it.
10-09-2018, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the added info and your observations Lavarball !!
(Good info is valuable and deserves recognition as such.)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-09-2018, 04:30 PM
Thanks for sharing. +repped.
51.gif

15.gif