48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-28-2017, 11:09 PM
RE: [TUT] How to Rank YouTube Videos on the First Page of YouTube and Google
(05-28-2017 01:50 PM)belide Wrote:  You should not include tags which are not related to.your YouTube video. If you include channel names of other YouTube videos and if that tag does not match with content of your video, then you may get community strike for your channel. Be smart!

You will not get community strikes for including tags not related to your video.
I never suggested you should do this anyway, obviously the tags you use should be related to your video.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
05-29-2017, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2017 09:04 PM by ☆Silent WarrioR☆.)
Video ranking is way easier if you have the right keyword and right direction. What does that mean? Well, As i stated every time ranking is a science, don't make it soo complicated. Just the right keyword, high converting videos( make sure in every 5-10 sec some movement is happening inside the Video just to make engagement), as op stated go with simple on page steps. Don't spam your keywords in the description, put mix and related tags, after video upload wait couple of hours and start boosting with mix way of high quality backlinks (don't use $5 fiverr services) and social signals, its time to shake your hand just to create some manual 2.0 embeds.wait and track your ranking.
These are basic stuffs and works every single time but somehow as i said ranking depends on nature of niche, level of competition and right selection of keyword.
@ Belide, i been doing since 7+ years. Never saw these reasons to get a strike. In fact in whole time frame i have seen that if someone raised an issue for the video you uploaded then only you get a severe strike by Youtube authorities.
06-01-2017, 07:17 AM
Thank you so much !
06-03-2017, 03:55 AM
Thank you, Very informative.
06-06-2017, 07:59 AM
Wow thanks mate, This complete
I try nos!
5.gif
06-13-2017, 04:39 AM
awesome. I'd love to see a real example of this.... seeing the whole process, like watching it being done and then seeing the end result, of the ranking or it getting views... that would be awesome.
07-28-2017, 05:24 AM
Good tips cool!
07-28-2017, 06:38 AM
Hello ! Very good TUT JLR0309.

I 'm trying an other tactic.

I'm using as an article, the transcript of the vidéo.
And I embed the vidéo in top of the article adding transcript of the vidéo.

Do you think that google considers this as a duplicate content?

Thanks a lot !
07-30-2017, 06:55 PM
My reps arent even 0.01 cent of your thousands of dollar case study.
Thanks for providing a blueprint to successfully rank.
Thank you on behalf of whole BBHF family.
07-31-2017, 01:29 AM
(07-28-2017 06:38 AM)BRUU Wrote:  Hello ! Very good TUT JLR0309.

I 'm trying an other tactic.

I'm using as an article, the transcript of the vidéo.
And I embed the vidéo in top of the article adding transcript of the vidéo.

Do you think that google considers this as a duplicate content?

Thanks a lot !

This is absolutely fine and actually very common.

I personally prefer to write an article that accompanies and further explains points made in the video, rather than just using the video transcript, but many people use your method, including some big-name SEOs.

I'll be updating this post soon, I've got a lot more methods to share but don't want to give away all my methods as I'll likely make a course soon (big discounts for BBHF of course).

If you need any help with the methods or anything else YouTube or SEO related, please feel free to send me a message.
61.gif
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!

60.gif