52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-02-2013, 05:17 PM
[TUT] How To Get A Lot Of Facebook Friends/Followers fast!
Hey guys, i wanted to share this method with you since a long time ago, but i didn't have time. I have some free time now so i will post it.

What you need:
1. A Facebook Account
2. Realistic Looking Girl Pictures
3. Phone to verify Facebook Account (Optional)

Okay so, first of all make a Facebook Account with a girl's name. You can use http://www.fakenamegenerator.com to get a good looking one. After that, you can go on Facebook and search random girl names to find a hot looking one, go to her profile and copy all her pictures. This can be done on other social networks, but facebook is best.

After you make the profile, complete the personal information (School/Work/Hometown etc), like some pages to make the profile look legit.

Now what you have to do is find some really big FaceBook pages, you can use Justin Bieber, One Direction or other artist's pages.

On this tutorial i will be using Samsung Galaxy S3 page.

Find the latest photo posted by the page owner
and click on "View Previous Comments"
[Image: Ue0iwXm.png]
Now start "Liking" everyone's comments. The people you liked their comment of, will get a notification saying that you liked their comment, they will most likely check your profile, and when they see you are a 'hot girl' they will most likely add you.

I did this for 3 minutes and got this:
[Image: b90177f4f1504d6c40ceadc94eb6cb33.png]
Results after 4-5 days:
[Image: acea6a9821df27ffb921b4bd22df4082.png]
06-04-2013, 07:02 PM
RE:
LOL. Will have to try it out.
06-05-2013, 10:50 AM
RE:
Yeah - I'm smilin 'cause ya know it'll work!

Guess I need to consider how to apply (from free WiFi IP? make up a gmail to go with name??),

and how to get Opt-Ins? ...
thanks
06-06-2013, 05:02 AM
RE:
My question is what do you do with all those friends?
I have a lot friends but with the way Facebook works now they never see my posts.
06-06-2013, 11:06 AM
RE:
Wall jacking still works if your account looks real and legit.
54.gif
08-12-2013, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 09:21 PM by buhari4u.)
RE:
Before a year I got a Bot which will likes all the comments in the page automatically. I used that bot with a fake girl account and got 200 -300 request everyday. Got 5000 friends with a month and also 1000+ pending request. But unfortunately when I start promoting using that account, people found it as fake and reported and got permanent ban. I know that ban was due to I didn't promote properly. But I know how to do it safely.

PS: The bot stopped working. So don't ask me for that, unless you can able to create a similar working bot.
[Image: etjxcPF.gif]

69.gif