56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-23-2012, 12:02 AM
[TUT] How To Find Contact Forms On Websites Related To Ur Keyword and Send Messages Automatically!
So i was looking for what can be called a "Contact Form Spam Bot" - closest i found was Contact Niche Blaster - Not shared anywhere and closed for sale! Here is what it can do:
Quote: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...riors.html
So this is how i automated my search - fill - send process!

1. Search String:

inurl:"contact us"+intitle:"forum"+"money" = This will return all domains that have forums and are related to word MONEY!

or

inurl:"contact us"+"money" - if you dont want forums! This returns all domains that have word money!

Also instead of contact us put: inurl:"sendmessage.php"+"money" as some forums have specific contact us forms.

2. Automation
I use LasPass.com for this. The Form Filler.

You set up a form filler profile with all the data in it: name - email, subject - body and assign it a short cut like : ALT+V and make it default form!

Process:
This is how it works!
1. You find all contact forms and domains based on your keyword.
2. Right Click Open in New tab.
3. Click the form and press ALT+V
4. Click Send (and fill out captcha if there is)

#####

Before i realized this, i was doing it the harder way. No search string - had to find the forums and then find the contact us form. Then had to click the last pass button and select the fill form field and then select the form i needed - click send (solve captcha)!

The new way (automatic - LOL) takes me about 3 seconds per contact form! The old way took me about 10 seconds! huge difference for me!

NOW if someone would build a macro for this! Yummy!

####

let me know how it worked for you!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
01-13-2013, 05:04 AM
RE:
Thanks for this share

41.gif