48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2015, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 07:43 PM by superkazuya.)
[TIPS] FACEBOOK MICRO-STYLE VIDEO BY JOHN HUTCHISON -TRAFFIC FUSION GUY-
FB VIDEO TIPS:

Words from John:

I started playing around with video when it was first introduced as an option for ads. And like everything I do, I tested all kinds of things, spending money for no gain, but at the same time learning from the results and collecting insightful data. After thousands of dollars spent, I got better and better. So I thought I'd share what's working now!

But before I do, I just wanted to say this, video works with both organic reach and paid ads to generate sales!!! So start using video! And in case you didn't know, the big blue has massive plans for video ads!

The strategy has two parts, which I call 'front end traffic' and 'back end profits'. Don't worry you'll find out why in a second.

OK here we go...

Step 1 - Get Creative! Create a highly engaging video, max 30 secs in length and post on your page. Get creative, you could teach something, like a quick tip, do something funny, a practical joke, dance, be entertaining, the list is endless! Make sure you add a CTA link at the end of the video as people will always click through! For inspiration checkout Vine, Instagram and Snapchat for viral videos!

Step 2 - Slow Bake!! Over a few days, weeks, review the stats! Do they look good? Are you getting organic reach, engagement, likes and shares? Or more importantly are you getting clicks to your real estate?

Here's a small example of just one of my videos (see below)

This organic video has started to go viral.

People reached 704,768.
32,464 Like, comments and shares.
Post Clicks 236,861

Side note: this was a brand new fan page with very little fans!

Ok, I'll admit thats not trillions of people reached, but it serves a purpose of getting visitors to your real estate and to see what you have on offer! Which in my case was eyes balls looking at my 'pre-sales' store, and In this case generated $332 is sales, just from organic traffic and one single video post!

Step 3 - Pour fuel on the fire!!! Once you see some virality and movement with your video. Turn it into a video ad. Video ads are super cheap (for now). Take advantage of using paid ads to fuel the reach into your target audience!

Step 4 - Via the PE you have an option to populate a pixel, actually two dynamic pixels get created, I don't care about the first, as it creates a pixel from people who viewed the video for 3 secs, I use the second one, which populates a pixel when people view over 95% of the video. You have to get over a 1k views in 24 hours in order for the pixel to be created.

So, up until this has been part 1, it's really been about 'front end traffic'. And yes you can make money solely from the 'front end traffic' (visitors), but why stop there? You can also profit even more from part 2, what I call the 'back end profits'.

Step 5 - Retarget the audience with irresistible offers. Some examples: a discount, 20% off today, two for one deal, buy one get one free, free plus S&H etc or you can even run a giveaway (hint hint) and capture leads! But believe me, using this strategy works! And don't forget to use video in your retargeting ads too. I'm seeing a massive ROI from doing this!

And someone is going to ask this question 'but how much are you making?", so just to save myself being asked repeatedly, here's the answer up front: Yes I'm making thousands from simple 7 second video retargeting ads and seeing 400-2500% ROI. In one example (and in case you don't know, I run a lot of ads), ad spend $1k which generated $19k. And I don't say this to boast!. I'm saying this to get the point across that video ads work!

Anyways, I just thought I'd drop in and say hi and share something that's been working for me for a while now!

~ Enjoy

PS 'Secret Sauce'. Select a thumbnail that draws people in. Capture attention in the first 5 seconds, and keep the creative short and sweet. Oh and the CTA at the end of your 'front end traffic' video. In the last 5-10 secs of the video tell people what to do next!!! People need told what to do!

PSS Take action...results only occur through implementation!
04-28-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: [TIPS] FACEBOOK MICRO-STYLE VIDEO BY JOHN HUTCHISON -TRAFFIC FUSION GUY-
(04-28-2015 05:39 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  Don't use a get tag unless it's a share

THanks for the heads up :)
04-28-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 08:54 PM by xfactor.)
nice.. rep added for facebook tips but where is the example video link?
04-28-2015, 11:32 PM
Unfortunately , he didn't provide the video :(
05-05-2015, 04:47 AM
now here's a post worth my +5 rep for today, nice share op ;)
46.gif

66.gif