62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-09-2014, 04:00 PM
[ TIPS ] Anonymous Google Search
Please Note: If you are currently logged into your Google account, the Google website itself will still appear to be personalized, but the search results will be non-personalized. Try it out. :)

DID YOU KNOW: Google is always showing you results that have been tailored specifically for you. This means that because you probably visit your own websites quite a lot and look them up in Google quite often, Google will start showing your own websites much higher in search results to you than to millions of other users. This can be very misleading!
What will Anonymous Google Search give me?

It will give you the ability to see the real Google search results and make informed decisions about your SEO efforts. Only this way you can determine what SEO strategies are working for you and what strategies should be abandoned.

It's worth mentioning that the difference between the position of your website in your personalized Google search engine and the unbiased Google search engine can be more than 10 pages of search results.

Example: If you have a website about kitchen furniture, it might show up as the third result for the search query "kitchen furniture" to you, and it might be buried somewhere on the 15th page of Google results for everyone else! You should definitely know about that.
02-09-2014, 11:03 PM
RE:
But bro recently google change them algorithm and its too hard to get on search engine
[Image: 468-60.gif]
02-12-2014, 11:39 PM
RE:
yeah its true, i agree with @TAPASH , so i use tor browser to check my website position on google
03-22-2014, 12:51 AM
RE:
Guys Install torch browser for easy anonymity and it has a lot of free features. Surely you will amazed
Official website : http://www.torchbrowser.com/
04-08-2014, 05:38 PM
RE:
Thanks for your advice ....
6.gif
04-09-2014, 02:44 AM
RE:
yeah. it is true.

14.gif