43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2017, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 01:09 PM by Theo1.)
"THE MILLIONAIRE MINDSET!"- JOE VITALE Has Kept this one HIDDEN, but It DELIVERS On Its Promise!
We all know Joe Vitale-

Love him or hate him, or somewhere in the middle, we can't ignore him (well, maybe we can! lol)

And yes, he opens himself up to some self-promoting criticism, as he never met a media outlet he didn't like- I remember watching him on Larry King some years ago, and if I had a dollar for every time Joe flashed his new book for the camera, well, I would have Awakened a Millionaire! (Inside baseball for those who know Joe)-

But getting down to business, this is truly a hidden work that is NOT well-known from Joe, probably really due to the fact that he didn't actually write the book, but supposedly contributed in some manner to it in order to make it more accessible to the English speaking audiences, but also decided to personally publish the book- And boy, did he ever! Joe also had promoted it fairly heavily back in the day, some years ago, but for some reason, it got lost in the digital shuffle- But trust me, I may not remember where I found it, but that doesn't matter- I have it, and it ROCKS!

Here are just a few simple paragraphs that should simmer in your mind-

"If fate intended for you to be rich, then all you have to do is just wait for the "business of the century," money, spouse, wealth and health to fall into your lap, RIGHT?

Most people understand "fate" as something static- as if there were a message written in the stars that said, "This is the way it's going to be, and it's not up to me." No wonder a Passive Life Develops From This Attitude, a life where people wait for their fate to find them and just "happen."

Jacob Needleman...sometimes compares life with a jail cell, where institutionalized prisoners no longer remember their previous life of freedom. Instead, their only goal becomes meager attempts to improve their living conditions (if they can) within the prison walls.

For a prisoner to survive inside and behind bars, within the prison system, he or she must engage in a wide range of mind games. The most important one is to forget your life outside the walls. Unfortunately, this is also the most dangerous game of all, because its successful execution means you must become satisfied with the limited life you have now..."

I recommend anyone just start reading the section Entitled "Reading this Book is Better than Winning the Lottery!"

Or jump to page 284 and read about: How Money Rules the World- Why You are Not Wealthy Today- Poverty vs. Being in Debt- Myths About Creating Wealth- Bankruptcy, at least Once in your Lifetime, Can Be Good...Really?

Bottom line, if YOU'RE looking to create that "Millionaire Mindset" that will deliver the Philosophy, Atttitude, Mind-Set, Fearlessness, and Hard and Fast TECHNIQUES you can easily practice on your own daily to become a "Millionaire," I'd be hard-pressed to find and recommend another book than this one, perhaps of course besides the perennial classic TAGR- If nothing else, try out the first few chapters- I have ZERO DOUBT that you will be HOOKED, and will probably finish the whole darn thing!

Code:
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/iXn4tjuk/file.html

As always, Enjoy and PROSPER!
10-06-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: "THE MILLIONAIRE MINDSET!"- JOE VITALE Has Kept this one HIDDEN, but It DELIVERS On Its Promise!
Thank you - great share - repped
10-06-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: "THE MILLIONAIRE MINDSET!"- JOE VITALE Has Kept this one HIDDEN, but It DELIVERS On Its Promise!
reps added...thankss
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
10-06-2017, 06:24 PM
It's not Joe Vitale book...
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance
10-06-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: "THE MILLIONAIRE MINDSET!"- JOE VITALE Has Kept this one HIDDEN, but It ...
(10-06-2017 06:24 PM)markom970 Wrote:  It's not Joe Vitale book...

True, but Joe did the 'Foreword'. Still, not A Joe Vitale book. Will give it a go it does sound interesting.
37.gif
10-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Thanks Theo . . . looking forward to reading it. +Reps, as usual.
10-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Thank you for sharing. Repped.
10-07-2017, 09:56 AM
@Theo1 - This is a Great Share! Locked inside is the key to changing the way you think about things and as is pointed out in the book, how you think about things is key to reaching your level of success.

The Mantra "Change Your Mind, Change Your Life" is something I have been focused on for years. It has made all the difference in the level of success I have reached. I am doing very well, thank you!

Mindset is the very foundation of your level of success and if you are not working on it, have a strong guard in place to protect it, you will end up following someone else's dreams. It's easy to fall into that trap. We have advertising around us all the time, we have people giving us advice and even books that are pushing us in certain directions.

Taking control of your life and being responsible means cleaning out the junk and then getting the right mindset working for you.

Inside of this book is foundation type stuff that will put your feet firmly on the path to success.... If you are willing to put the work in to read the entire thing and then take action.

Thanks for this great share.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
10-07-2017, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 12:15 AM by Theo1.)
Any time Gordon! I agree with everything you said- Thanks for the comments-
10-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Reps added. Thanks....
18.gif
Rise Up. Be Yourself.
When You Feel Like Quitting,
Remember Why You Started...

22.gif