15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2019, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2019 03:00 AM by layna61524.)
THE BEST PDF SEARCH ENGINE I'VE EVER USED!
THE BEST PDF SEARCH ENGINE
I'VE EVER USED!

[Image: 2019-01-18_0910.png]

I love-love-love PDF search engines and posted a share about them here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-SEARCH-ENGINES-FOR-FINDING-DOWNLOAD-LINKS?highlight=PDF+search+engines

I updated that post on January 2, 2019 to add another PDF search engine I wanted to bring to your attention; but I don't think that little blurb did it any justice.

If you're not familiar with it, in this share, I'm focusing exclusively on PDF Drive because, well ... I think I'm in love! Heart

PROS

This search engine is so exciting because it:

*** IS VERY INTUITIVE/EASY TO USE - You can probably use this search engine blind-folded with one hand tied behind your back! Of course, I'm trying to be funny, but it's that easy!

*** HAS AN ATTRACTIVE LOOK-AND-FEEL WITH GOOD NAVIGATION - Some search engines have good user interfaces but they're butt-ugly (ex: flashing arrows, dancing stars, blurry e-book cover images, etc.) and distracting. Not this one. It has neatly arranged rows of e-books with colorful covers and description information.

Here's a sample of what you'll see on the download screen...

[Image: 2019-01-18_0956.png]

*** LET'S YOU PREVIEW BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD - Did you notice there's a PREVIEW as well as a DOWNLOAD button? If you need to see a little of the content before you decide to download the file ... this search engine lets you do that!

*** OFFERS MORE THAN JUST E-BOOKS - It has e-books galore but the database also allows you to search for tutorials and courses in Portable Document Format (PDF)!

*** HAS NO ADS OR OTHER DISTRACTIONS! - Ads, be gone! This search engine gives you your download without the usual distractions inherent in other search engines. There are no offers you didn't ask for or sponsored content you aren't interested in!

*** IS (REALLY) FREE! - This search engine lets you download files for free, with no download limits!

*** HAS A VIRUS CHECKER BUILT-IN! - When you request a download, the retriever checks the remote file's health during the availability check ... to help eliminate downloading a virus or suspicious file to your computer.

*** ALLOWS YOU TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR SEARCH - You can delimit your search by:

- the number of pages
- the publication year
- the language

Use the little tabs in the upper right above the book cover images (see the first image above for an example of those options).

*** HAS AN AUTHOR LOOK-UP! - If you have a favorite author but can't recall the name of the book you seek, you can search by author's name!

*** HAS LOTS OF FILES! - This search engine boasts more than 76 million files (and counting!) so even if THE thing you are looking for isn't there, you are more likely to find a reasonable alternative download.

*** HAS TONS OF CATEGORIES! - You get a slew of categories to choose from. For example ...

- Academic and Education
- Biography
- Business and Career
- Children and Youth
- Environment
- Fiction and Literature
- Health and Fitness
- Lifestyle
- Personal Growth
- Politics and Laws
- Religion
- Science and Research
- Technology

*** SUGGESTS STUFF TO DOWNLOAD - If you're feeling particularly adventuresome or don't have a specific title or genre in mind, you will find the Editor's Pick or Most Popular categories give you a jump start.

*** OFFERS EMAIL NOTIFICATION - Plug in your email address and be notified of the newest files added.

*** WELCOMES YOU (AND YOUR CREW)! - This search engine has an open and friendly feel. It welcomes you to enjoy what it offers by bookmarking the site for frequent visits and sharing the love by telling others about it!

Oh ... and did I mention it was easy-peasy to use ...?

HERE'S HOW:

STEP 1: Go to the site (https://www.pdfdrive.com/)

STEP 2: Type in your keyword(s) in the text input field at the top of the page and hit the magnifying glass icon. You can search by author, title, category or genre; or just click on one of the category icons to the right.

I searched for Ken Evoy's MAKE YOUR WORDS SELL. The image below shows where the screen changed as the search engine goes off to retrieve the e-book and to see if it is actually available and ready to download.

As that happens, here's what you will see...

[Image: 2019-01-18_0938.png]

As the file is being captured, you will see a scrolling BLUE line. This action represents the engine going to retrieve the file for you. As this happens, you will get a series of brief messages in green that read:

Good! Remote file is available, verifying...

If that is what you see, congratulations! You're one step away from getting your download!

On the other hand, if you get anything other than that, the file is either not available on the server or is in some way defective or maybe even harmful.

So you will need to make another choice.

Now, all you've got to do is click the GREEN "Go to PDF" button (see image below) to get the file transferred to your computer...

[Image: 2019-01-18_0943.png]

STEP 3: Click the "Go to PDF" button to initiate your download.

Whatever download manager you're using will take over from there. Or if you are doing a manual download, the file will be saved to your computer.

Like I said, 3 steps --- easy-peasy.

So, now, I've given you all the GOOD NEWS about this search engine but there are two sides to every story. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention any short-comings.

I only found one (so far) and it is this ...

CONS

RESULTS MAY BE MIXED

The results may show a little of what you want, with many more titles that have little or nothing to do with your search --- and that's to be expected for any search engine, I guess.

To improve your chances of getting more of what you actually want, you can try to better refine your search by using the de-limiting tabs I mentioned earlier (ex: Any Pages, Pub. Year, and Any Language).

I also need to say you won't find every PDF you want but this search engine has the most complete and varied collection of files I've ever seen.

And lastly, although this engine checks the file's health before allowing the download, it is still smart of you to run a local virus scan on anything you download --- from anywhere!

So, that's all I've got for now...

If you've found a better PDF search engine than this one, please, let me know. I'd love to see it.

But for now, I think I've found my search-engine-soulmate.

If you're seeing this post anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
01-19-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: THE BEST PDF SEARCH ENGINE I'VE EVER USED!
Thanks for another GREAT share layna
01-19-2019, 07:38 AM
WOW! Great share and an excellent resource. Thanks
Repped
01-19-2019, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the useful website
Max Reps+
Cool
Love
01-19-2019, 08:38 AM
Awesome.....as usual.
56.gif
01-19-2019, 09:20 AM
Just tested pdfdrive and can see why you love it. Me too, so I subscribed. Thank you
01-19-2019, 09:21 AM
Thanks a lot Layna you're an angel
01-19-2019, 10:25 AM
@All: I'm loving the comments and am so happy this seems to please all of you, too!

@escherichia: Isn't it great!? When you say 'subscribed' do you mean you signed up to receive content alerts to your email address? Or you paid for the Premium subscription? If you don't want to post a reply on the forum, send me a PM. I'm just interested in knowing how that works if you meant the latter.

@angelheart2006: Wow, thank you, friend for the nice comment. And coming from an 'angel' that means a lot to me.

Enjoy the share, y'all ...

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
01-19-2019, 11:16 AM
very cool share thanks layna ..reps sent
01-19-2019, 12:49 PM
thank for share. keep working...
50.gif

30.gif