9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2013, 09:58 PM
RE:
I haven't came across Spunky or his shares too often but if KissMyAss aka. CopyMyCash believes he has earned his VIP status then it must be so. We should all rally behind our BBHF brother until he gets his vip status.
07-23-2013, 10:07 PM
RE:
I don't know about you guys... but if I have spare cash from the little pocket money I get from my parents since I am still a student, I would sponsor his VIP so he posts only in VIP :D

-Support and Gratitude for Spunky123456 (he/she)-
07-23-2013, 11:19 PM
RE:
Anyone who is posting a lot of good contect deserves VIP.It's definitely not me :p ...yet...
But i can't understand - i she can't afford vip price?
07-24-2013, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 02:13 AM by StevieRay.)
RE:
VIP MEMBERS ASKED TO REPLY! THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE MONEY! THIS IS ABOUT CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS PUTTING IN HELL OF AN EFFORTS !!! SHARING COOL STUFF WITH ALL BESTBLACKHATFORUM MEMBERS!

WELL WE NEED TO SHARE GOOD STUFF BUT ALSO WE NEED GOOD CONTRIBUTERS! AND IN MY OPINION AND MORE OF US!

THANKS FOR THOSE MEMBERS NEW< OLD< VIP OR ADMITTING LEECHING! THANKS FOR TAKEN A FEW SECONDS THANKING IN POST 1 OR REPLYING!

SHE AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD! ****SPUNKY***** DESERVES 2 BE IN OUR MIDDLE CAUSE MEMBERS GRABING THE LATEST STUFF EVEN IF ITS 1000 GB AND SHARE IT WITH ALL OF US! IS WHY WE ALL ARE MEMBERS OF THE BEST BLACKHAT FORUM IN THE WORLD! WITHOUT THESE EFFORTS OF THOSE GETTING EDITING CRACKING BUYING FOR OTHERS AND SHARING!

WE WERE FUCKED!!!

HAHAHA

Hit thanks or Reply and let's get ****SPUNKY**** VIP BONUS MEMBER BEFORE MIDNIGHT! TODAY!

[Image: special.jpg]
Cool
07-24-2013, 03:10 AM
RE:
Absolutely....Spunky deserves maximum praise and thanks. Me...I'm new to this internet marketing world, and I guess for now, a leecher as you would call it. When I figure out how to contribute something of value, I certainly will. For now, I have the utmost respect and admiration for everyone with the skill to crack and null and share on this amazing forum. I just wanted you to know what a difference you are making in people's lives who want to learn this business, but don't as yet have the skills. It's huge knowing that the people here are not scammers trying to make a buck on your back, but truly care about helping others learn skill and techniques. You have my thanks and respect!!
12.gif
07-24-2013, 03:50 AM
RE:
Yes, Spunky123456 is also great nuller and cracker.
Add +5 Reps to Motivate me to keep more share. Heart
07-24-2013, 03:59 AM
RE:
Spunky for VIP - You Got my Vote..
07-24-2013, 04:33 AM
RE:
hi,

I just joined a little while ago but I see already the value that Spunky has on the group so this is just a quick message to say thank you for the great shares, I, for one, appreciate your hard work.
07-24-2013, 04:49 AM
RE:
really want to become a part of family BBHF, but how ??? plz guide me , im newbie T_T
07-24-2013, 05:18 AM
RE:
First off, thanks to the BBHF for awarding me a VIP membership, it's greatly appreciated and accept it as genuine notice and thanks for my personal efforts.

Spunky has been an awesome contributor and would like to add my "BUMP" for awarding VIP status here, too.

Thanks to all who share and contribute, regardless of status.
10.gif

7.gif