56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-04-2011, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 08:42 AM by ccpaleadvipp.)
RE: SuperVIP Room
(04-04-2011 05:24 AM)Saeros87za Wrote:  One other thing though is my email for paypal is different then my account email.

Thanks for an amazing forum :D
I had sent you a pm.
Please PM me your paypal email,date you paid, and transaction#.
Thanks.

(04-04-2011 01:58 AM)clv Wrote:  Hi Administrator,
Just become a member just now. Amazing forum!

I have two questions:

1. My PayPal account uses a different email from the one I registered with CPALeadVip.com. Could I pay using it becoz you mentioned in earlier post that both emails must be the same?

2. Once I become SuperVIP member, do I have to post again in order to unlock links like

"You must post to unlock this link"??

Thanks,
clv

Can you please link me to where did i said that both emails must be the same cause i have to edit it.
Cause i understand that some people had registered different from the paypal email they have and that's ok.
As long as PM me or Lala the paypal email you used in upgrading, date you paid, and transaction #.
Thanks.

Edited:
To avoid CONFUSION and DELAY in the upgrade. Just pm "LALA" cause he will be the one to handle all the account being upgraded. Thanks.

Next time to those who will UPGRADE their account.
Please pm LALA with this details:
Username:
Registered Email Here:
Paypal Email You used in upgrading:
Date you paid:
Transaction#:

This is Lala's account http://bestblackhatforum.com/member.php?...ile&uid=56
Pm Lala (Super Moderator) he will be the one to handle this cause i'm not online that much cause i am quite busy with some other things.
But REST ASSURED that Lala will take care all of this even when i'm not around. GoodLuck Guys.
04-04-2011, 01:04 PM
(04-04-2011 08:19 AM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  
(04-04-2011 05:24 AM)Saeros87za Wrote:  One other thing though is my email for paypal is different then my account email.

Thanks for an amazing forum :D
I had sent you a pm.
Please PM me your paypal email,date you paid, and transaction#.
Thanks.

(04-04-2011 01:58 AM)clv Wrote:  Hi Administrator,
Just become a member just now. Amazing forum!

I have two questions:

1. My PayPal account uses a different email from the one I registered with CPALeadVip.com. Could I pay using it becoz you mentioned in earlier post that both emails must be the same?

2. Once I become SuperVIP member, do I have to post again in order to unlock links like

"You must post to unlock this link"??

Thanks,
clv

Can you please link me to where did i said that both emails must be the same cause i have to edit it.
Cause i understand that some people had registered different from the paypal email they have and that's ok.
As long as PM me or Lala the paypal email you used in upgrading, date you paid, and transaction #.
Thanks.

Edited:
To avoid CONFUSION and DELAY in the upgrade. Just pm "LALA" cause he will be the one to handle all the account being upgraded. Thanks.

Next time to those who will UPGRADE their account.
Please pm LALA with this details:
Username:
Registered Email Here:
Paypal Email You used in upgrading:
Date you paid:
Transaction#:

This is Lala's account http://bestblackhatforum.com/member.php?...ile&uid=56
Pm Lala (Super Moderator) he will be the one to handle this cause i'm not online that much cause i am quite busy with some other things.
But REST ASSURED that Lala will take care all of this even when i'm not around. GoodLuck Guys.
Hi Adminstrator,

I have just completed my upgrade payment. Have since PM to you and LaLa, pls check!

"Can you please link me to where did i said that both emails must be the same cause i have to edit it."=>>>> the link is at first page, third post on this thread! The link is below:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread....24#pid2224

Regards,

clv
04-04-2011, 01:11 PM
CLV, i'm done checking the details. I am done upgrading your account too. Enjoy your stay! :) Pass code for supervip section was also sent on your pm. check inbox. Enjoy your stay got to logoff for now guys be back later.
04-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Thumbs Up RE: SuperVIP Room
Hello, I finally upgraded to VIP. Donated 1 minute ago and can't wait to get in. I will try to contribute as much as I can to honor this awesome forum. :clapping:
04-05-2011, 12:51 PM
(04-05-2011 12:22 PM)hatemeta Wrote:  Hello, I finally upgraded to VIP. Donated 1 minute ago and can't wait to get in. I will try to contribute as much as I can to honor this awesome forum. :clapping:
Good thing i was online ! Done Upgrading your account! Enjoy your stay! Wink
47.gif
04-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Seems like cpaleadvip has a exponential increase in ACTIVE superVips member as well as regular member! Congrats! :)
04-06-2011, 10:55 PM
check th link~~~~
04-06-2011, 11:41 PM
I have paid,plz vip me ~~~~~
04-07-2011, 12:46 AM
(04-06-2011 11:41 PM)uncletiger Wrote:  I have paid,plz vip me ~~~~~
Account Upgraded. Enjoy your stay! Wink
04-07-2011, 10:24 PM