29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

02-25-2011, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2011 01:44 AM by lala.)
SuperVIP Room
This is the VIP of all VIP!!!...
There are lot of Internet Marketers forum that ask you to pay monthly for around $25 to $35 per month!.
Some site even costs you $500 to $1000 just to access their VIP site
. but in here, becoming "GOLDENVIP" you ONLY pay $50 and its for a LIFETIME VIP access. You dont need to pay monthly,its a ONE TIME payment.

My goal was to make this forum a VIP forum of all VIP forum.
I am not endorsing you to quit your subscription in any VIP forum that you are now currently member of. BUT i am saving your MONEY and CURIOSITY. I am one of those guys who had joined some VIP forum only to find out that their VIP forum SUCKS! and end up wasting my money.
We still had lot of VIP plans, and NOBODY can stop us from making this happen.

If in case your interested, or you think yourself your qualified to become GoldenVIP then feel FREE to contact LALA (Super Moderator) for more details. Thank You.

Sincerely,
ADMINISTRATOR

EDITED:
[b]Next time to those who will UPGRADE their account.
Please pm LALA with this details:
[/b]
Username:
Registered Email Here:
Paypal Email You used in upgrading:
Date you paid:
Transaction#:

This is Lala's account ==> http://bestblackhatforum.com/member.php?...ile&uid=56
Pm Lala if your done paying. He will be the one to update your account.
Happy to see more members now. :clapping:
02-26-2011, 11:25 PM
RE: SuperVIP Room
I have 2 questions.
How can i prove myself TRUSTED and HELPFUL?
How will i pay $50?

i hope i wont be disappointed joining this supervip.
i see someone had VIP. so my 3rd question was how different is this from supervip?
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
02-27-2011, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2011 12:07 AM by ccpaleadvipp.)
(02-26-2011 11:25 PM)TheDonator Wrote:  I have 2 questions.

How will i pay $50?

i hope i wont be disappointed joining this supervip.
i see someone had VIP. so my 3rd question was how different is this from supervip?

Ans#1: Ask yourself, you know yourself better! =) Dont just speak, put it in actions! =)

Ans#2: For now im still fixing IPN of my paypal, but you can pay me by donation. You can click the donate button below this site and pay $50 there through donation.

Ans#3: VIP vs SuperVip
VIP - this is either my TRUSTED BUYER who had bought my product before.. or just was a TRUSTED friend of mine, they had put as a VIP and if they ever want to become SuperVip they had choice of either not paying and just be active and helpful, and sooner or later they will become SuperVIP.

SUPERVIP - this was you become VIP just by payment/donation.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Make sure the paypal you used in paying me will be the paypal email you use in registering so that my team can confirmed that it was really you or else forgot being supervip.
And last important notice was use your own I.P. Address.
Do not use proxy or unanimous I.P. Address.
Do not shared your account to other person.
Or else you will be FOREVER I.P. Banned from here.
Your I.P. address was keep in mysql database and checked through special security plugin to find out strange and suspicious activity, if found out, you will be automatically be banned. so dont ever try bullshitting here.
Scammer and Leacher is NOT ALLOWED here so stay away from here!
02-27-2011, 12:17 AM
Done DONATING $50.00! :) Please give me SuperVIP now. Thanks for the important notice.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
02-27-2011, 12:34 AM
(02-27-2011 12:17 AM)TheDonator Wrote:  Done DONATING $50.00! :) Please give me SuperVIP now. Thanks for the important notice.

Good Choice mate. Your now SuperVIP now. :congrats:

:party:

Be sure to follow RULES.. or else :secruity:
59.gif
02-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Just Donated $50 can't wait to get in :)
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
03-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Hope your enjoying your stay mate!. Things to take note was the $50 you spend in upgrading for SuperVIP was a LIFETIME access, it WONT EXPIRE, and will NEVER EXPIRE. unlike those MONTHLY Subscriptions, and i hope your now getting the benefits of getting the files exclusively for SuperVIP only. Please do NOT ever share it outside at any costs. Thanks bro.
Admin was busy implementing some codes for the forum. but expect that the freebies will never stop. and thanks to those who are always active,
03-01-2011, 10:25 PM
(03-01-2011 10:22 PM)Lala Wrote:  Hope your enjoying your stay mate!. Things to take note was the $50 you spend in upgrading for SuperVIP was a LIFETIME access, it WONT EXPIRE, and will NEVER EXPIRE. unlike those MONTHLY Subscriptions, and i hope your now getting the benefits of getting the files exclusively for SuperVIP only. Please do NOT ever share it outside at any costs. Thanks bro.
Admin was busy implementing some codes for the forum. but expect that the freebies will never stop. and thanks to those who are always active,

ofc I won't the stuff in there is simply too awesom :P

btw, I hope you update some of the threads in there by you I am waiting eagerly :)
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
03-09-2011, 10:42 AM
I hope i can enter too in super vip :)
03-18-2011, 08:44 PM
I paid for super VIP. But still I can't access that section. Please confirm me.
69.gif
Closed

64.gif