12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-07-2015, 04:09 AM
Sunfrog Sucks.....is that a fair statement?
I'm relatively new to sunfrog. After reading some positives about the company earlier, I decided to give it a try. But first let me say, I've done numerous campaigns on Teespring, some failed some making good money...my point is I'm not that new to this biz and I designed all shirts with Photoshop. OK so I'm experienced with PS but not an expert.

Few weeks ago I ran into some problem with SF when a design I did failed to show up properly in the 'Manage Designs' section. The mockup was a broken image. I was puzzled as I've done more than 20 designs in SF with no issue, and with a few designs getting some sales. I didn't do any thing unusual, so I msg support. Initially they too was unsure what was the problem as everything looks fine. After a few back and forth correspondence, the issue is still unresolved. And the worst was support began evading the real issue and try to give me standard replies like, template must be 2400x3200, the artwork must go over their templates, the mockup template must be opened with PS....blah blah and all that bullshit. Come on how you explain those 20+ previous designs I did without any problems. So I suggested the problem is likely on their side. Nothing heard since....

I'm loosing faith in them, so decided to google if there's any complaints about them....and looks like there are quite some noises about their service. In particular, delivery. Here's a BBB Consumer Complaints;
Code:
http://www.bbb.org/western-michigan/business-reviews/t-shirts/sunfrog-in-gaylord-mi-38160603/complaints#breakdown

What's your experience with them either as an affiliate or artist? Is there another platform better than Sunfrog? BTW I just learned about CustomCat.com. Looks good but has anyone heard about them or are using them currently? Care to share your experience with customcat.

Sorry about the whining. Just want to hear from you guys if you have similar experiences.
Closed

67.gif