51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Suggestions needed? (Cant make money.)
Alright. i've posted this before and i've done several modifications but haven't been successful with having even one sale!! I've had atleast a few hundred real people come onto my website but not one has converted. I've created backlinks, I've put proof on my website and still zeroooo conversions. I advertise for the vender "daywealth" on clickbank which is a survey company. Should I ditch this and try something else or is there anyway I can improve my website anymore?? My website is extra-easy-income.com and Im trying to monetize the keyword "Make some extra money" Any suggestions/advice is GREATLY appreciated (will give rep)
12-29-2012, 07:35 AM
RE:
Any tips/suggestions/advice?! :/
12-29-2012, 11:40 AM
RE:
Fist of all, do you get good organic traffic? The ratio of conversions is about %1. If you're very good you can go up to 2-3%.

If I'm not wrong online money making niches are very competitive. Don't stick with a single niche, try different niches, and continuously develop your blueprint. On the internet as a user I'm pretty impatient, this might be the case for others as well. And surveys are a pain in the ass because they take time, and it's not that attractive for an internet user.

Money is a taboo, and we have previously learned opinions about money. "Make money by doing nothing"; no one believes in this, most ppl think that they have to work hard to make money. This is carved into their subconscious mind. And they will resist an opposite opinion. It takes time to change such mindset if someone desires to change their opinion about income and money. You can use something like this: "Make some extra money in your spare time by following my simple step by step money making technique".

The testimonial pictures are too professional. It feels like it's made up. Testimonial videos will work better if the person is talking in a natural way.

I'm not sure if everyone is like me but when I see a classic sales page like that it feels too unnatural and overrated, it doesn't feel trustworthy. I think that most IM ppl are using wrong layouts for their sites. Never forget that internet users become immune to internet marketing tricks in time. Build natural websites with a natural look and walk in the shoes of your prospects. It's okay to point to some advantages with a bolder script but keep it natural. Put your personality and picture on your page, tell them about your experience, and a little about yourself. Building trust in yourself and whatever you promote is key to a sale.

I'll be glad if my opinion helps you a bit.
12-29-2012, 01:23 PM
RE:
What value have you provided to your visitors?

Why would they click your ad banner?

Do you get return visitors or only new traffic?

Answer those and maybe people can help you more.
12-29-2012, 04:55 PM
RE:
My friend
put some more content .....
add few more graphics
add few more testimonial ...descriptive 3 to4 line explaining the feature or ease of use this method
so that people will spend few more minutes on your site.
-------------
then go to fiverr

choose a senuke xcr cmpaign , 1 social bookmarking , use your site link in signature -do some reply on post on relative content.

All the Best
58.gif
12-29-2012, 09:22 PM
RE:
you need more traffic and a little bit of convincing before throwing in that banner/link.

correct this : This site "is allows" its users to make some extra money so they don’t have to struggle in life!!"

Maybe "is allowing" or just "allows" and no "is" ?

These little things can be the difference between no money and some money ...

20.gif