63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Suggest us a New Improved Sections
Guys, i need your suggestions on the forum sections or subforum sections you wanted to be "ADDED" or "REMOVED"..
As we can see there are some sections here filled with spams and crappy threads/posts.
We are planning to delete those spams,banned the spammers, and come up with a better section with some restrictions to avoid it from being spammed.

This is our current sections:
###################
General Discussion

Announcements And Updates
Introductions
Forum Lounge
Internet Marketing Product Reviews
Free Services and Giveaways

BlackHat SEO

Black Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO Tools Softwares
Black Hat Scripts
Turnkey Scripts and Nulled Scripts
moved temp thread
Clone Scripts
Blackhat SEO Methods - Lists - Courses
Freebies
Request Section
Dumping Freebies
Templates and Themes
Backlinks Forum
Cloaking and Content Generators
Proxies Section

WhiteHat SEO

WhiteHat SEO - Traffic Discussion
Link Building
Email Marketing - Opt-In List
Social Media Optimization
Blogging Autoblog Content Generation
Hosting and Web Servers
Tutorial Section
Help Section

Money Making Methods Online

General Monetizing Techniques
Referrals Section
Scam Sites
Affiliate Programs
Traffic Depot
CPA - Cost Per Action
Joint Ventures
Make Money Online With Members From Your Country
Simple Money Making Methods
Site Flipping - Buying and Selling Websites
Offline Marketing
General Business
Best Money Making Methods Of The Month

Weblog and Website

Website Construction
Promote your BLOG/WEBSITE here
Web Links

Marketplace

Marketplace Discussions
Scam Reports
Reported Posts
SuperVIP Sellers Section
Sellers Section
Cheap Seller's Section
Member Auctions
Hire a Freelancer
Gamertags
Buyer Section
E-Book Bazar
Hosting Deals and Services
Service Offerings
VPN Hosting and Services
Traders Discussions
Currency Exchange

###################
Please post it here what forum sections or subforum sections you wanted to be "ADDED" or "REMOVED"..
What could have been missing on this forum or not necessary needed on this forum? please let me know your ideas/insights.

ADMIN gave me already some "Hierarchy List" or "Organization Chart" to be implemented.
But i need some more opinions from everyone here so we can come up with the "New Improved Sections" for everyone here.

Regards,
Lala
05-21-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Suggest us a New Improved Sections
General Discussion

Announcements And Updates
Suggestions And Feedback
Introductions
Forum Lounge
Internet Marketing Product Reviews
Free Services and Giveaways

I don't know which sections should be removed, I guess the ones that doesn't contain good content and with no potential to become a section with good content.

Note, it's very annoying that the posts at the Forum Lounge and at some more sections require moderation for approval. Can't that be set for new members only? (I'm a new member myself, but okay..)
05-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Spammers are getting wiser, coding a spam post can easily bypass and set to delayed at set time. If i will disable this. Expect that there will be flood time of spammers hitting the first category of this post with purely spam. It happen before not once.. not twice. I even started banning lot of old members here spamming silently on those forums unmonitored. Its a good thing the new report system was been improved.
So we have no choice.

Anyway back to my post#1 "Suggest us a New Improved Sections".

Regards,
Lala
05-21-2012, 09:58 PM
I don't have a brilliant mind to suggest a new forum.

But I think it will be good if BBHF got one more private forum above Exec section. Where the members consist of trusted peoples who have decent expertise and also talent, not just the members who are get trusted logo under their username.
I know, that is not easy to find trusted peoples, but you can choose the members who dedicate their time to this forum.

It will be awesome if there is a no BS forum. Where there is only working method and special working method there.
05-21-2012, 10:01 PM
In my case, I donĀ“t use the main forum section just the button "view today posts" and "view new posts"

I would like to see more filtered / clean threads, a lot of links are dead now. Maybe making someone in charge of mirroring the links as soon is posted but with an internal code (not the product name) for stop mirrors being deleted?

Just my 2 cents.
24.gif
05-21-2012, 10:55 PM
@blackhatknight +1 for your post. (well said)
Actually the trusted section is a bonus we are giving to every supervip member.
As we all know that on BHW. They are so strict with the so called "Executive"
but in here, we are giving it for FREE to all supervip members as a "BONUS".
No restrictions whether this supervip is a leecher or not.

Quote:But I think it will be good if BBHF got one more private forum above Exec section. Where the members consist of trusted peoples who have decent expertise and also talent, not just the members who are get trusted logo under their username.
We are already working with this section, it is being called "Goldmine section" (but this section is purely money making methods not just BS method)
but since you mentioned expertise and talent, then maybe i will consider making one. Thanks.
Quote:I know, that is not easy to find trusted peoples, but you can choose the members who dedicate their time to this forum.
Maybe its not that difficult since We can barely see members here who are dedicated to this forum since now and before, NOT just acting so called fake "dedication" for the intention of fooling us just to access this goldmine section. Actually we already seen few members here dedicated to this forum, after all we are not that blind to see it and i dont get fooled that easily.

Quote: It will be awesome if there is a no BS forum. Where there is only working method and special working method there.
"Goldmine section" Smile

Quote: I would like to see more filtered / clean threads, a lot of links are
dead now. Maybe making someone in charge of mirroring the links as soon
is posted but with an internal code (not the product name) for stop
mirrors being deleted?
@mwaldos One of the few steps were already implemented to stop the links from being deleted fast. "Link Protection" by ADMIN released a week week ago, i think we already mentioned that this forum is going on a "rebirth" or "reinnovation", we are really working hard for this.
Aside from that, i also mentioned this that our supervip will undergo an extreme changes to be put "compiled" into as one section, for easier way to reUp dead links, and to easily communicate among supervip members on that vip section. Aside from the private chatbox that we have.
So far this thing is being working on progress and will take us time. Patience is what we need since ADMIN are still undergoing ripping.
By the way, the plans were already mentioned here just in case to those who are not aware of it.
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-150-000-page-views-Visitors-per-Second-s-on-BestBlackHatForum-in-3-days-WOW-Thank-you-Everyone
05-21-2012, 11:03 PM
i would like to see a WP plugin sub section in the freebies section as it will make us easy to find the Plugins dere :)
05-22-2012, 02:47 AM
That's great Lala, thank you for accept my idea. You have cover anything in my mind about this.

We will be happy to help you when we have ability to do it and when you need it.

Good Luck..
06-24-2012, 03:05 PM
RE:
A new contest and giveaway section sounds cool to me. Those who have successfully managed to create a good amount of income should give back to the community. At least a domain giveaway or something similar: cash, no BS method or etc. This will attract more visitors I guess.

7.gif
Free counters!