51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Suggest me something to earn money
Hello guys/girls , I have website where people can watch movies/series similar to solarmovies, but I don't want to use some popups methods yet, is there any other option to earn money from this kind of websites..

About 50.000 daily unique users, every day 2 years back...
04-13-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: Suggest me something to earn money
try using with cpa offers, they may work well for movies site
04-13-2015, 05:10 PM
(04-07-2015 12:46 PM)darelorgs Wrote:  Hello guys/girls , I have website where people can watch movies/series similar to solarmovies, but I don't want to use some popups methods yet, is there any other option to earn money from this kind of websites..

Hi I have a something that might suit your site. We give away a free Jewelry pendant either 24k gold or 92.5 silver only cost is the postage of $7.95. Each pendant worth between $24.95 to $39.95. You get paid $1 per piece given away and 20% on any discounted jewelery offers (wholesale prices) purchased by people.

PM if this is of interest to you.

JamesVinc
04-16-2015, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 08:22 AM by Master5.)
(04-13-2015 05:10 PM)JamesVinc Wrote:  
(04-07-2015 12:46 PM)darelorgs Wrote:  Hello guys/girls , I have website where people can watch movies/series similar to solarmovies, but I don't want to use some popups methods yet, is there any other option to earn money from this kind of websites..

Hi I have a something that might suit your site. We give away a free Jewelry pendant either 24k gold or 92.5 silver only cost is the postage of $7.95. Each pendant worth between $24.95 to $39.95. You get paid $1 per piece given away and 20% on any discounted jewelery offers (wholesale prices) purchased by people.

PM if this is of interest to you.

JamesVinc

I don't think that's a good fit for his audience. We're talking about percentages here. His guys are watching free movies online for crying out loud. Not many of them would be interested in jewelry. Some would but they are not a huge number. I mean those are totally different niches.

@OP Why don't you use content lockers or something? Like ask them to complete a "quiz" before letting them watch... You can also try to collect opt-ins with "Enter your email to proceed" type of stuff and then segment them further down the line. You'll never know without testing. There are good CPA movie offers. Example: VideoStripe. Putting ads on the site is another option but I'm sure you've already considered it.
04-20-2015, 06:54 PM
Hi mate,

For newbie, i suggest you earn with Adsense. It's very easy money. But not too much. You only build the good content and market it.

P/S: you can try with my software from my signature.

--
ndd
44.gif
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. Cool
06-07-2015, 10:29 AM
try CPA, Amazon, Adsense they give better revenues when you do it right
06-07-2015, 11:07 AM
For anyone who want to start getting some money to paypal, here is an easy and real working method:
1- You register here: http://email4money.enjoy4free.com
2- You Watch the video tutorial
3- You open an account in an email marketing service: Free trial for 1 week ($1 as verification)
4- You download your 1st email list from the site
5- You "import" it to the email system. The system will do the rest.
6- You wait for your money.
You get paid an average of $5/days and a $100 bonus to start. This will increase after few days.

Good luck !!!
AWS and AZURE CREDITS AVAILABLE UP TO $150K
06-08-2015, 12:54 AM
try cpa offers its the best and easy to start with.
06-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Hi Letsbcool,
Repped you for sharing a good method. Sent you a pm. Please revert.

69.gif