76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2011, 10:37 AM
Strategy For Search Engine Friendly Doorway Pages Here's something you can use for do
Strategy For Search Engine Friendly Doorway Pages Here's something you can use for do

Here's something you can use for doorway pages that are friendly to search engines. Although it needs you to exert a considerable amount of effort, I assure you it's worth it. This technique worked for me so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work for you, too.

First, create an article for each of your target keyphrase. Make sure to prepare a targeted list of keyphrases because this is the only effective way to make efficient use the ROI of your doorway project. For example, if you want to sell pre-owned houses in Seattle, then have your keyword list localized to target long tail keyphrases (Pre-Owned-Houses-in-Washington, House-for-Sale-in-Seattle). Increase your target by putting something like ?Bad-credit-pre-owned-house-in-Kirkland?.

Of course, it will help to use misspelled words, too. The only person who knows his audience is you, so do your homework and research about common misspelled words your target customers may be using often.

You do not need to create long doorway pages. There is nothing wrong with coming up with 300 words. What you should focus on is to make these words count in two significant ways.

One, display your distinct value. Your audience should see on your doorway page your knowledge on your services or products. They wouldn't look for articles that unfold your trade secrets because they wouldn't expect you to do that; however, you should make sure that you give your audience something. Make them stay.

Two, make certain that these 300 words impress the search engines. What needs to be done is to make the words keyword rich. If it takes keyword stuffing to do it, then do so. Just be smart enough to make sure your doorway page won't banned.

The next thing you should remember is to create links between your doorway pages. This way, your articles will look like an archive. The secret behind this is to make sure that whatever leads the Internet surfer to your site is more interesting than whatever links there are to the other doorway pages.

17.gif