51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Stop This... This Really Sucks
Guys... This really sucks.

I mean, This is an awesome forum and each day... You (we) leeche files from other places for other people. But, We also have a free VIP for 5000 posts. I recommend that you close that soon or this forum will be nothing but a piece of GARBAGE Angry....

I am FED-UP of seeing Reposts of a product posts a lot before. I think... The members should alert the MODS and the mods should immidiatly delete the posts. Have you ever reffered to BHT, BHW or IJ? Just check their mods you will see what I mean.

No offense to the mods nor the forum coz this is an Awesome place and I WE AND ALL OF US want it to be like that...

PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE DON'T TURN THIS INTO A WARRIOR FORUM [Image: sad.gif]

NOR MAKE ANY CHANCE FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A SITE LIKE THIS... AGAINST US ...
http://www.warriorforumsucks.com/ ...

I AM SEEING A LOT LOT LOT LOT OFFFFFFF REPOSTS AND NO ONE... I MEAN NO ONE... Turned Their Back On It But Just Left a Positive COmment like ... "THANK YOU Love" .. . .. . . CAN SOMEONE WHO WISHES TO MAKE A FORUM LIKE A BHT+IJ+BHW+WF(WITHOUT THEIR SHITTI ADMINS) Tollerate this ?

Hope you guys understand this [Image: verysad.gif]... I am sure you guys have felt it... If not... just browse the first 5 pages of the Freebies section or I will give you tons of em...
ITS THE TRUTH... MODS... PLEASE... DO.... Take.... ACTION
[Image: undecided.gif]

No.. OFFENSE TO ANYONE SORRY IF I AM MISTAKEN BUT I AM SURE I AM NOT [Image: sleepy.gif]

Suraj...
07-16-2011, 09:21 PM
RE: Stop This... This Really Sucks
ADMIN was kind enough to offer a FREE vip for 5000 Quality Posts.
This offer is for those who want to become supervip but do not have money to upgrade so the thing left for them was to reach 5000 posts. But if they were lazy or tired like me to make some 5000 quality posts then what left for them was to just donate.
Its really worth donating. For a lifetime vip worth $50 and you get to access all vip from the other forum. This is a very good offer already and as you can see that ADMIN himself was continue to add more and more vip forum to be ripped of. I suggested before that ADMIN should not make a FREE VIP for 5000 posts cause the downside would be people will just spam this forum to death but i think it would be impossible for them to spam this forum since there were mods assigned to banned spammers immediately. I did suggest also that ADMIN should INCREASE the price of supervip or atleast close the vip already. The few supervip we are the better but i cannot stop admin since admin was so kind enough to give this supervip offer for everyone. Well it depends of them whether they will go for 5000 posts or just donate. IF i were them just donate before price would increases. Upgrading here for supervip would be the best investment you will gonna ever make in your whole life. I was able to save lot of money and somehow earn good so far and i owe this on this forum. Almost all i need was already here.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
07-16-2011, 09:32 PM
I have just donated yesterday and i was so really happy. This supervip room was not the ordinary vip forum i have joined, i have been a vip member of mmd and my complain was most stuff were outdated. i have been vip member of bht and my complain was all of their seo tools were not working. i have been a vip member of iranjava and my complain was their vip is all about this magazines/sporty/sex type content which wont help me in my internet success. BUT in here unlike other VIP forum. This would be the best VIP forum i have ever joined. I am really so happy that for $50 USD i am a lifetime vip and what do i get there are lot of good rare methods and as well as fresh and new daily wso products. Plus a lot of good tools. and some more expensive courses. Then just yesterday ADMIN had ripped and added again another new vip forum BHSEOS vip plus as what i understand ADMIN is continuously ADDING more and more VIP forum. WOW! Guys this is really unbelievable. Why make 5000 posts? if i were you guys DONATE! This offer was a perfect steal. You guys wont regret it. and you'll never get bored seeing lot of good stuffs in supervip room. Thank GOD i found this forum.
07-16-2011, 09:38 PM
(07-16-2011 09:21 PM)TheDonator Wrote:  ADMIN was kind enough to offer a FREE vip for 5000 Quality Posts.
This offer is for those who want to become supervip but do not have money to upgrade so the thing left for them was to reach 5000 posts. But if they were lazy or tired like me to make some 5000 quality posts then what left for them was to just donate.
Its really worth donating. For a lifetime vip worth $50 and you get to access all vip from the other forum. This is a very good offer already and as you can see that ADMIN himself was continue to add more and more vip forum to be ripped of. I suggested before that ADMIN should not make a FREE VIP for 5000 posts cause the downside would be people will just spam this forum to death but i think it would be impossible for them to spam this forum since there were mods assigned to banned spammers immediately. I did suggest also that ADMIN should INCREASE the price of supervip or atleast close the vip already. The few supervip we are the better but i cannot stop admin since admin was so kind enough to give this supervip offer for everyone. Well it depends of them whether they will go for 5000 posts or just donate. IF i were them just donate before price would increases. Upgrading here for supervip would be the best investment you will gonna ever make in your whole life. I was able to save lot of money and somehow earn good so far and i owe this on this forum. Almost all i need was already here.

I bolded that. The most important sentence of your post Smile... This forum will be borbanded to death... And the mods aren't baning anyone from what I see... What I mean is not a PERMENENT Band but a temerory ban JUST to show them this is Not Warrior Forum and If they keep doing this... KICK THEIR ASS OF THIS FORUM Biggrin....

PLease do tell admin to close VIP after 7 Days Coz I have To Finish My Last Project... ranked One site in 9 days... Other in 4 days... Now to know if I can do that in 24 hours... I know a Keyword so easily dominatable...

this is the keyword...
Suraj Muralee The Great Biggrin

wanna try anyone?
07-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Mods do have eyes in here. I myself were giving those people a fair WARNING about this matter. Those people caught spamming. Even myself i do not agree that ADMIN is giving 5000 post and you will get supervip free. But only desperate people who DO NOT have money will do this. The 5000 quality posts that ADMIN were asking was about quality posts. If you know for yourself that you deserve to be supervip. Then hidden mods in here will upgrade you for free. But this is a rare case like tmleafseo who got special promotion and like thedonator who paid for supervip but promoted as moderator here. You see guys 5000 posts is just an option. DONATE. Period.
Regarding those people who just spam in here, i have given them already a fair warning about this and i even banned some guy already.
68.gif
07-16-2011, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2011 09:46 PM by stridingcloud.)
Yes . VIP should be paid (or donate). not to spam to get 5000 posts.
btw it won't be that easy to be like those top 3 BEST forums (bhw,bht and ij). it takes time and participation ...nevertheless i love this forum !
07-16-2011, 09:47 PM
surajmuralee3033. i have permanently banned another guy already :) i know by myself of they do deserve it or not. At first i gave them LAST warning. Then right after they ignore it. And do the same thing again. I just dont banned them but even banned the entire associated IP so i know by myself that spammer will have no room in here. No worry this is far far better than warrior forum nor another forum :)
07-16-2011, 10:49 PM
(07-16-2011 09:47 PM)Lala Wrote:  surajmuralee3033. i have permanently banned another guy already :) i know by myself of they do deserve it or not. At first i gave them LAST warning. Then right after they ignore it. And do the same thing again. I just dont banned them but even banned the entire associated IP so i know by myself that spammer will have no room in here. No worry this is far far better than warrior forum nor another forum :)

Happy to hear my Friend... I just don't post for post count but what that matters ... never new about the hidden ambushers here Biggrin,,,

50.gif