13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-30-2019, 04:13 PM
Stevenjx FORUM OFFERS IS A SCAMMER [With Proofs]
Sales Thread: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REOP...-THIS-TIME

I paid : $197 in total

full conversation video how he scams and dissapperas : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIKY30n_...e=youtu.be

He made fake claims against me which i want to clear here :

1. He says i had a fake paypal : No definately not, i have paypal in my name since 2010 when i was in UK, i too have a bank account in UK and i travel there time to time. My account is in good condition and i am using my own paypal. It was personal account but after he told me to upgrade to Business i did it.

2. He says i haven't worked: Definitely No. I had setup 3 domains in total as he said, and got a subscription of formget and auto responder. Also kingsumo. My sites were up, but when it came to driving traffic, first time he excused by saying he will add my link to his rotator and he vanished.
Second time he said Facebook is having some issue with his strategy and he is testing something new and again he vanished. No response, no messages reply.

This only violates his 60 days money back as he says in his landing page, he will support until we make money, and when he stops replying means he should be able to refund us, but he didn't.

3. He says i blackmailed him : Lol, you can see in the video chat about this too, he dissappeared for almost a week and i messaged him, either reply me or i will post a review on your thread and dispute on paypal. If a seller stops responding then i think i didn't do anything wrong writing this.

I almost forgot this scammer until one of his victim knocked me about his Scamming got active again, so i thought to save $$$ of innocent brothers here.

Stay Safe with this Scammer.

Thanks
=====http://bestblackhatforum.com/images/smilies/hit.gif ======
10-06-2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Stevenjx FORUM OFFERS IS A SCAMMER [With Proofs]
Why no review by Mods ?

This guy is still Throwing shit on me with more and more lies. Is this what we expect when we talk against a scammer?

If so i will stop commenting his thread, why should i care if Mods just want to ignore the victim and support the Scammer.

Atleast if his 60 days money back was in effect, after working what ever he told i did but no it's silent here. He stopped replying me after few weeks violating his own Terms. That forced me to file a paypal dispute. Else there was no issue.

Honest reply please.
10-06-2019, 05:05 PM
(10-06-2019 01:13 PM)winkantipur Wrote:  Why no review by Mods ?

This guy is still Throwing shit on me with more and more lies. Is this what we expect when we talk against a scammer?

If so i will stop commenting his thread, why should i care if Mods just want to ignore the victim and support the Scammer.

Atleast if his 60 days money back was in effect, after working what ever he told i did but no it's silent here. He stopped replying me after few weeks violating his own Terms. That forced me to file a paypal dispute. Else there was no issue.

Honest reply please.

If you contacted any of the mods or me before you file a dispute.
I could have helped you much better.

But since this was already been decided on a dispute. then their is nothing i can do on this part since dispute was been decided and on the rule,
"whatever the decision of dispute, whatever the outcome"
"both seller and buyer should respect it"

It is enough you created this thread on this shitlist area where in this is untouchable from post deletion.

It depends now on Stevenjx if he will reply with this matter or not.
I cannot force him to reply.

So it was up to him if he will ignore this and those who see this thread will hesitate to join him.

Or he replied on this thread, and clean his name.

Mods had to take care of their own live outside of BBHF too.
It does not mean your create thread does not valued or being ignored.

Remember i am searching for past history or records. so if these users being complained are being complained for several times, just like in the past i take action on it.

But on this case, you already file a dispute. and outcome was been finalized.
I repeat, on the rule,
"whatever the decision of dispute, whatever the outcome"
"both seller and buyer should respect it"

This is the reason why all review or post from buyer who already file a dispute are being deleted without notice and this include post / review from those who had already outcome of dispute was been decided.

FYI, i will send this thread link to the BSO seller being involved,
so it was up to him to decide to reply or just ignore this.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
10-06-2019, 05:31 PM
If you lost the PayPal dispute – that is proof that you are in the wrong. PayPal doesn’t decide without proof.
Looks like you tried to get it free and tried to scam the wrong person who didn't let you get away with it.

You are not telling the whole story - but I told the truth and gave proof to PayPal.
10-06-2019, 05:34 PM
If you lost the PayPal dispute – that is proof that you are in the wrong.

PayPal doesn’t decide without proof.

You tried to get it free and tried to scam the wrong person who didn't let you get away with it.
53.gif
10-07-2019, 02:08 AM
Ok Omni, thanks for your valuable comment.

Regarding asking Mods before the dispute, that was my mistake as i was unknown about it.

Also i had to file a dispute only after more than a week of not getting any reply from Stevenjx.

Which he is claiming false as of now, so can u please don't remove my comments and threads.

As i want to let others know about what service they get and how this guy treats them.

Regarding his claim about I lost paypal dispute, it's not only me non of a single guys ho filed dispute against him won. We are not professional scammer to deal with Paypal which he is ofcourse.

I have shown my Full Conversation with the BSO Seller stevenjx, why i files dispute, when i filed dispute, how he starts ignoring his clients everything here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIKY30n_0Wg

This video shows the real face of this seller, so hope you don't remove them from my comments and threads. I believe it's buyers right to know how previous buyers are benefiting or getting scammed from a BSO vendor, if i m not wrong.

Thank you for your time Omni

7.gif