9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2016, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 06:41 AM by iamsurf3r.)
Stealing contributions to internet. What should we do?
Hello, BBHF comunity!

We all know how good is contribution. Sometimes it really makes your day, even especially if YOU helped someone.
Contributions is the main reason why we are united.

But, there is one thing that threatens our contributions - stealing content to other internet resources.

I've got both questions and suggestions for our great contributors and moderators/admins.

What should we do?

Few examples and variations:
- share links only to contributors;
- share in VIP section;
- implement so-called antitheft (anti-leechers) system to forum.

I've got some tools that are still unshared here. Some of them were never shared and others - that shared - doesn't provide full functionality.
And I don't want to share all of this tools to public, because they will be stolen to other forums.

I saw that even some VIP contributions are stolen and shared in other forums. So, stealers/leechers are everywhere..

Everything could be stolen, but it is possible to make some limits.

Is it fine, if I will share some of my contributions only for few people (other contributors) that I will choose?
I see that some people already doing that.
04-08-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Stealing contributions to internet. What should we do?
I think everyone who wants steal things from internet are they doing right?
04-08-2016, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 06:42 AM by iamsurf3r.)
(04-08-2016 12:08 PM)Lond1950 Wrote:  I think everyone who wants steal things from internet are they doing right?

This thread is not about that what you say. It's about protecting our contributions from being chaotically leeked over the internet.
If we know that our contribution will be shared somewhere else, why we not try to limit that as much as possible?
Try before buy. I know lots of people buying software if they see that they can make money with it, while they are using cracked/nulled version.
Contributions by contributors to contributors - this is the best scheme to protect our shares from leechers.
The problem is that there are really lots of leechers and some of them even ask money (paid membership on their blogs/forums) for files that they got from our community. And we can do something with it. That's the call of this thread.
04-11-2016, 12:00 AM
Hey,
iamsurf3r

Don't take it personally, but,

basically you're complaining about some members that are stealing links and products that were previously... stolen from their legal creators...

so, you feel exactly as the people who got their products in black hat forums.

and you suggest:

- share links only to contributors; ... (that means,everybody here will have to hack, buy , in order to get downloads)
- share in VIP section; (that means everybody will have to pay)
- implement so-called antitheft system to forum. (internet marketers will love this one)

again, don't take it personally, don't get angry at me, but this situation happens in all the forums. I've seen it everywhere.

this is a black hat forum, it means , people get digital products from some internet marketers and share the products here.
the whole system here is , to say it in a nice way, shady, and you want people to be honest?

Once again, it's just my point of view.

cheers.
04-11-2016, 06:34 AM
Hi,
roybatty.

I understand your point of view and I agree.

I missed to mention the main idea that I am following - protect digital products from being highly leaked, because they were shared here.

It's not stated in forum rules, but since many members of this forum* support the concept "try before buy" + "don't buy, if you don't like it and not going to use it and make money with it", it's normal that such members would like to protect shares from leechers.

* - basically it's the people who can actually buy digital products and usually they do that, because they would like to support the developers, even if there is cracked/nulled version available

I see that there are many threads where people share contributions in non-public way (ask for pm or comment, send links to members that contribute something too and similar ways). Doesn't that mean that they don't want to make such shares public-available, so it could be shared somewhere else?

For me forum contributions is the way to find new information, try it in action and decide if I like it to use or not. There are lots of group buys, special discounts and other promotions what I feel awesome too. So it's not just about some free black hat stuff (tools) that you can use to avoid payment.

Yeah, it's black hat forum, but it doesn't mean that the information that you can get here couldn't be used in white hat methods. People generally search for free valuable experience and it's great. Members do not have to share nulled/cracked products. We can discuss about our experience in any free form, write tutorials, explain some working methods, ask questions and etc.

I suggest to let some shares be accessible by limited people, because they can be easily shared over the internet, if the links are public. And I ask what's is the best, most suitable way that I and other people can use.

There is also another thing - I'm feeling responsibility for what I'm sharing and I don't want to ruin someone's else business because of leechers that will share/reupload my contributions over the internet. And I also want to share some valuable sweeties, but I see that they are mostly non-shared anywhere else or very limited, so if I will share them here -> they will be shared everywhere soon.

I believe that such actions (aimed at protection from further spread) should make the forum better, because members will start to make valuable posts about their experience and also start sharing something that was non-shared previously because of leecher's threat.

It's very interesting what we can do and if it's worth it. I will be thankful for any useful tips that our respected members and moderators can offer.

Btw, I've noticed that there is Executive Access badge. As I understand, that means that there is something like Special Exclusive (non-public) forum here. Is it only for some VIP members?
43.gif
06-05-2016, 05:08 AM
I think people nowdays are so obsessed with being somebody. So they take stuff the didnt hack themself from one site and upload it on another just to get some undeserved credit on that site. I dont think thats fair, but then again, life aint fair...
I only download what i want to try, and if it help me i buy the original. I see no reason to share it somewhere else as i dont really care about getting a lot of credit for things i havent made myself.
I just started with IM and there is a ton of tools you can use so trying before buying is almost a must in my opinion.
06-06-2016, 01:52 PM
You can't do anything about that leeching issue.
Some or majority of shares here are also leeched from other forum or websites.
06-06-2016, 08:42 PM
I've found the solution for some rare and valuable tools that you don't want to be leeched:
- share only with those few respected people that would 100% not share them with other people.

Many members have already noticed this problem and stopped sharing in public all tools that they got. It worked as the protective system -> more leechers and re-shared contributions = fewer public available tools.
I know that there are many tools that were cracked/nulled/patched long time ago, but they are still unshared here because of leechers. Some tools really deserve it. The more people will have them - the faster they will stop being valuable. And if everyone will have some outstanding tools and know super-valuable working methods - then this methods and tools will also loose theirs value.

Whatever big the pie is - it will not be enough for all.
06-17-2016, 03:35 PM
With the leeching, I'm not sure how to slow that down when there are leechers that leech from other website only to provide and share it here.

And there might be some that leech from here and share it elsewhere.

The one option that I have in mind is probably...
Paid membership to join this website, for newcomers in order to prevent the leeching.
but all in all, I see a GB as like.... A small leech group but there are some who do find value and end up deciding to pay the full price for the course after implementing the techniques and having success..

People are different and to help with that. Like I said, Paid memberships.
That would make this forum a little bit more VIP.
10-23-2016, 07:45 PM
I don't know about others, but I know I don't share links that I get here. I would love to buy products, but I also wasn't born yesterday, there are a lot of scams out there. Also, I am not a millionaire, unfortunately, so I can't afford to buy everything, especially if I can't try it first!

But like I said, I am not one to spread the stuff around, it wouldn't be fair. It wasn't my find to share!

Also, I used some of the tips for finding stuff to post here, but I keep finding stuff that was already posted! lol So I think that 90% of the time, the stuff is already here!

I would love to join V.I.P., but I don't know how, and also the little extra money I make online is going to my membership at WA, and that is teaching me what I need for making my website. :) So maybe once I start making money I will be able to go all in. :)

Personally, I have written about at least 2 products I found online for free, on my blog. And I am not an affiliate with them, so I give non-affiliate links. So I do want to give back in any way that I can, and for now, that is word of mouth. :)
70.gif

48.gif