32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-27-2014, 11:36 PM
RE:
@CyberNinja and Shweta, lol, had my suspicions but decided to keep them to myself. Came to view the thread of gratitude but found it was pointing straight to a BSO.....lol.
You both seem to have aired it already, repped you both.

CyberNinja, i'll PM you asap, could really do with some guidance at this point, ready to really work, and willing to open a thread to show some gratitude if it works out...even if its pointing to a BSO, loool
08-28-2014, 10:21 AM
RE:
Yeah Cyber this promotional ploy is prey for the new. I can not stand that way of marketing. The BSO has plenty of juice already without the unclever ploy to bring in more sales with a cheap trick. I actually bought Phuc's BSO as it was only $30 dollars and I make my money building PBN's. Same ole Same ole video gimmick with rehashed steps. Not worth even the $30. Yet if new people like it than good on them and him I just would like to kick this way of marketing off our server here.
11-11-2014, 12:50 AM
RE:
(07-24-2014 07:35 PM)CyberNinja Wrote:  
(07-24-2014 02:04 PM)shweta2458 Wrote:  Exactly my point cyberninja..
Yeah, well its a bad bad world :)

And to everyone asking for the method, you have to buy the BSO from phucloc.... that's the whole point of this thread.... nothing is free in this world ;)
And again I don't have anything against phucloc or anyone, and I'm sure his BSO has some legitimacy to it for all the reviews, unless they are engineered or newbies jumping on a piece of info without testing it. But goodluck to phucloc anyway.

P.S: If any of you newbies are focused towards IM and are not among the lazy non action taking breed then I might be able to help you in showing a direction. But don't expect get rich quick schemes or a push button thing. IM like every other business out there requires dedication and hard work, if you are willing to do that then feel free to PM me. (I'm not asking for your money or selling anything)
I second this it looks like promoting the sales... no offense with anyone

26.gif