41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-11-2014, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 08:47 PM by CoolRitu.)
Started Earning Now : Big Thanks To VIP Member "Phúc Lộc Vũ"
[Image: 8bb86407-729a-4c23-a3ee-6007429c3c69_zps3ca91769.png]

Hey Guys, BBHF is a community where tremendous knowledge is shared every day. It’s an Amazing platform in the world.
The reason I am writing this thread to show my appreciation and thank him from bottom of my heart.
I am a hardcore newbee without any advance knowledge of computers. One of the VIP member of the community has guided me and took me to a level where I am earning daily and having a good life.
I met him at a Webinar, the next day I requested him on Skype to show some methods and tricks where I can start earning at least $10 a day. He told me one method which he was doing it a year ago and until now still he gets a very stable income. When I heard the method I could not believe it. He was very polite and explained me his crazy method which has tremendous earning power.
I was bit hesitant on early stage but he explained me the reason why Newbee fails because they do not take ACTION. This is the first tip of Success [TAKE ACTION] BBHF is a river of knowledge only those succeed who takes action. I understood. Finally I took action and I got result within 24 hrs.

I was enjoying my work every day. I started devoting more time at least 18 hrs a day. The more I did the more I earned, actually I was struggling to manage my finances so learned the second tip [DEDICATION]. To achieve good and miraculous result you have to dedicate yourself. If there is a fire within you than the dedication part comes willingly.

Every 2 days I was been observed by him and gave me many tips and took me to the extreme level I started earnings more than $10 a day. I was surprised by the results, but he was cool as if he has seen these glorious days of victory.

I was out of the nutshell and started working hard and was doing great in my earnings. I requested him to guide many new comers who are always in a need of new methods and earning tricks. He agreed on it and started making reports on this method as he has so much to say about it. I am eagerly waiting for some more tricks to be learned. I have 100% faith on him, He's a CHAMP.

Newbees that’s the reason I did not shared that method over here.
Hint= Adsense+Youtube

With Kind Permission I am relieving his name that made my dreams possible as Online Enterprenuer. I am so happy and want to THANK him over here.
He is a VIP member here, Million Thanks to Phúc Lộc Vũ.
The Miracle Man: Phúc Lộc Vũ.
This is just a Small Appreciation to say "THANK YOU".
May GOD showers all of the best Blessings on you..

Once Again thank you BBHF VIP Community. You make us Proud. Long Live BBHF.

My Payment for this month. Method Exclusive by Phúc Lộc Vũ
Millions of Thanks..
Here's Screen Shot..

[Image: 1-paymentdetails_zpsed5faba0.png]

Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush
05-12-2014, 03:46 AM
RE:
Hi Cool Ritu

Could you please guide me through that method if you dont mind

My skype is

heenal 9

Would be very grateful to you too
05-12-2014, 11:10 AM
RE:
Hi Cool Ritu.

I am impressed on your story please share those things to me add me up .

My Skype is

Jasper.y.franco

Thanks a lot!
05-12-2014, 04:06 PM
RE:
Hello Phúc Lộc Vũ.

Kindly show yourself up here on this thread and request to help newbies who do take action but have been a failure

A sincere request to help us get going

Atul
06-15-2014, 05:18 AM
RE:
Hi,

You can check it out here
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-LIMI...-Then-EARN
55.gif
06-15-2014, 05:19 AM
RE:
Hi,

This method is included in my new BSO. Go to Special Offer section to check it out now.
06-16-2014, 03:21 PM
RE:
Hey Guys;
Since I started this thread I want to thank Phuc.
I definitely recommend Phuc Loc Vu, he is brilliant in his work with amazing skills. A true CHAMP ever seen.
You cam blindly purchase this BSO, which changed my life forever and would change yours too.

So what are you waiting for GO AHEAD and purchase from here..

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-LIMI...Paste-Only
06-17-2014, 06:25 AM
RE:
Coolritu you have reache your inbox maximum limit ..lol.
06-18-2014, 11:27 AM
RE:
Coolritu you asked for my skype.
Mattjersan
Your inbox is full ;/
06-18-2014, 10:50 PM
RE:
Congrats on your success. Most important, Dedication. You had a plan and worked hard to fulfill it, most people forget to be consistent and try harder every time. Good luck!
72.gif
[Image: banner1.jpg]

42.gif