42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-15-2016, 09:21 AM
RE: [XMAS SPECIAL] Make Money with Sports Betting! NO BS! - Make Serious Money!!!
what website do you guys bet on...?

I just joined.
12-18-2016, 05:51 AM
RE: [XMAS SPECIAL] Make Money with Sports Betting! NO BS! - Make Serious Money!!!
(12-15-2016 09:21 AM)NinjaX5 Wrote:  what website do you guys bet on...?

I just joined.

Contact link is shared on telegram group. you can ask your questions there. Thanks
12-30-2016, 08:22 AM
RE: [$$$ Making Machine] Make Money with Sports Betting! NO BS! - Make Serious Money!!!
vouch for this guy. I joined his december free telegram channel where he posted tips and now I also bought his inplay vip package. i was in profit almost everyday since I joined and today was not exception. My money grew up by 15% just for today. Don't wait and join us, you won't regret. Perfect 1073cash73cash73cash
12-30-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: [$$$ Making Machine] Make Money with Sports Betting! NO BS! - Make Serious Money!!!
This group is amazing I'm earning extra money by just placing bets, I must say if you really want to earn some extra money then you should join this group.

I joined in december earned some good money with this group.

join this group you wont regret.
12-31-2016, 12:58 AM
Thank you everyone. Lets keep making $$$$.
12-31-2016, 01:13 AM
Joined the December in-plays group just to learn more on betting. Being a total newbie to betting,
I was impressed by how easy it was to understand just what I had to do to make a profit.

Fandy also helped me in starting up and also joined his VIP In-plays group.

Most of last day's recommendations were spot on. Happydance Happydance

I love football and now I feel more involved and its alot more interesting.

Thanks Lucky to be a part of this amazing group! Don't miss out, join us on our awesome journey!
12-31-2016, 03:46 AM
(12-30-2016 08:22 AM)p3lo Wrote:  vouch for this guy. I joined his december free telegram channel where he posted tips and now I also bought his inplay vip package. i was in profit almost everyday since I joined and today was not exception. My money grew up by 15% just for today. Don't wait and join us, you won't regret. Perfect 1073cash73cash73cash

I am glad that you are making money with my tips. Enjoy! :)

Thank you and wish you a happy day! :)

Best Regards,

- Fandy
01-01-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: [New Years Special] Make $50 Daily - Upto $1000-$1200 monthly!
(12-30-2016 08:22 AM)p3lo Wrote:  vouch for this guy. I joined his december free telegram channel where he posted tips and now I also bought his inplay vip package. i was in profit almost everyday since I joined and today was not exception. My money grew up by 15% just for today. Don't wait and join us, you won't regret. Perfect 1073cash73cash73cash

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to have you on board!

Best Regards,

- Fandy
01-02-2017, 11:03 PM
Been a member right from the start and can't recommend this service enough.

Last month we smashed it. In-plays were fabulous.

Hopefully many of you joined the free group and took advantage of it.

These guys keep adding new sports and keep refining their tips so as to make sure everyone makes profit consistently.

If you are still on the fence, don't be - Signup now. You won't regret it.
01-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Glad to have you on board.

Always happy to help!

Kind Regards
- Fandy
Skype - ifandy007

(12-31-2016 01:13 AM)davidj99 Wrote:  Joined the December in-plays group just to learn more on betting. Being a total newbie to betting,
I was impressed by how easy it was to understand just what I had to do to make a profit.

Fandy also helped me in starting up and also joined his VIP In-plays group.

Most of last day's recommendations were spot on. Happydance Happydance

I love football and now I feel more involved and its alot more interesting.

Thanks Lucky to be a part of this amazing group! Don't miss out, join us on our awesome journey!

272.gif