9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-21-2011, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2011 11:52 AM by Omni Potens.)
Special Promotion
tmleafsseo is now promoted to SuperVIP.
He deserved to be part of SuperVIP Team even without donating for upgrade.
He 100% proved himself to get this special promotion.
He deserved this award since he has been sharing lot of stuffs in here and i believe that
tmleafsseo will be much more big help to become and contribute in our SuperVIP Section.

"Everyone can be qualify to be promoted as SuperVIP even without donating for upgrade as long as you proved yourself worth it to become part of the team."

You DONT need to ASK us to upgrade your account. I myself and other secretive mods will do it once i notice that you have prove enough to become SuperVIP. Cause we have EYES to notice every action of you INSIDE and OUTSIDE of this forum.

It doesn't mean you share here you will become SuperVIP right away. You share stuffs because you want to contribute to this society WITHOUT expecting in return.
Thats the real value of sharing and
tmleafsseo has proven himself to be like this. So in return i am promoting him to become SuperVIP. He will be much more big help in our SuperVIP Section too.

I am also promoting TheDonator to become our official moderator too. He is one of the most ACTIVE and big big CONTRIBUTOR in our SuperVIP Section too.
He deserved to be promoted being a moderator.

I am also promoting
ADMIN to become Super ADMIN.
1st) For making possible this great awesome forum for everyone.
2nd) For creating his BOTS that ripped every VIP forums.
3rd)
For keep on adding and adding and adding more more more MORE MORE vip forums to be ripped.
F****** Epic BRO! You ROCK as always! I have never regrets being part of this awesome community.
:clapping:

And lastly to those people who have spend their $50 donation just to become SuperVIP members.

Expect this as what our ADMIN always keep on saying:

MORE to COME

I will also like to THANK all regular member here who were always here online and getting our stuffs.
Can i just please ASK you guys one favor. Please atleast say
THANKS. :tongueout:
If you can contribute then much better and much appreciated.
Rep+ :kiss:
04-21-2011, 11:06 AM
RE: ★★★★★ Special Promotion ★★★★★
Congrats tmleafsseo you deserved it.
Thanks LALA for promoting me to moderator.
I will keep on adding more and more VIP stuffs in our SuperVIP Section and helping other people in here as always.
Its nice working with you guys. From the moment i have donated to become SuperVIP i was able to get more unlimited vips stuffs. I was joining other vip forums too but this was the BEST OF THE BEST vip forums i have ever joined. How i wish i never spend my money joining other VIP forums.but its ok if i wasted my money joining other vip forum. What important now was that i am very much happy to found this forum and become SuperVIP and now a being promoted as Moderator. Thanks a lot LALA. I will not let you down and all supervips member. Thank you so much.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
04-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Congrats to tmleafsseo, u sure share alot not only here, but lots of forum.
Congrats to thedonator, i think u r the earliest batch that becoming superVIP.

Great job lala (as always) and hope for the best for the forum and superVIP sections!!
04-21-2011, 11:34 AM
uwave i bet your one of the most active member here too! :)
04-21-2011, 11:52 AM
(04-21-2011 11:34 AM)Lala Wrote:  uwave i bet your one of the most active member here too! :)

hehe...dunno y i keep type in the bestblackhatforum.com in the url section everytimes i openup my browser ;)
54.gif
04-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Congratz guys, you totally deserve it :)
04-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Congrats to all esp tmleafsseo and thedonator. have learned much form your share!

Same to Lala and uWave -- you all are the pillars of bestblackhatforum!
04-21-2011, 08:29 PM
Quote:Congrats to all esp tmleafsseo and thedonator. have learned much form your share!

Same to Lala and uWave -- you all are the pillars of bestblackhatforum!

I simply can't be compare with them - great contributor. Just try to be an active normal vip member.. ;)
But thx for the compliment
04-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Guys you were all great here.. hope to become supervip soon :)
04-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Congrats to all of you guys! :)
37.gif
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!

27.gif