11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2014, 04:05 AM
Source Phoenix - Keep This Secret
Hi,

You maybe heard about source phoenix (by leading SEOs guys) group training. I purchased that course and want to share with you but not free.

I anyone want this on cheap then pm me.

But before you contact me I want you to understand that don't share and don't spoil it. Smile
11-05-2014, 04:07 AM
RE:
Lets see how long it takes for you to get banned.
11-05-2014, 04:11 AM
RE:
They ban me because there is JV for this?
11-05-2014, 04:37 AM
RE:
because you want to sell it ... here we may call that group buy and there is a correct way to do it and is not like that. Also you should know that your member since Feb 2013 ...
11-05-2014, 05:05 AM
RE:
Hmm, you right, moderators please remove my this thread, as I think I used wrong words.
80.gif
11-15-2014, 07:01 AM
RE:
Its already shared here :D But its secret
VIPs know what i am talking about
11-15-2014, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2014 07:10 AM by Malice.)
RE: Source Phoenix - Keep This Secret
(11-05-2014 04:05 AM)uzairrrr Wrote:  Hi,

You maybe heard about source phoenix (by leading SEOs guys) group training. I purchased that course and want to share with you but not free.

I anyone want this on cheap then pm me.

But before you contact me I want you to understand that don't share and don't spoil it. Smile
So....you have been here for going on 2 years...probably have download plenty of files, wso's, courses etc from BBHF members who purchased the product and shared it here with everyone for free...you have never given anything back in return to this community and now you are offering to sell some product you purchased rather than sharing it? Wow...arnt you just the most generous members of the year. Leeches dont really bother me...I mean they have their place here.....but charging for a product that is not even yours to sell...to a community who has offered you so much for free...well.. that is just kind of low in my book. 21speechless
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.

37.gif