36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2015, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 06:33 AM by Hyaena84.)
Something very wrong with GermanWing Crash Scene
Looking at the crash scene i find it very hard to believe that this is the scene of an actual plan crash. Now im not into conspiracy theories but any M**** can see that something is not right here. I have eyes and what i see and what the media is telling me i should be seeing is Night and Day.

It almost looks like the 9/11 scene in Pennsylvania and at the Pentagon. Nothing there really. Just bits and pieces

You may believe the bullshit the media is feeding us so do look compare it the the crash scene of JAL Flight 123 a 747 that slammed into a mountain side and exploded in a ball of fire 500+ people. There were still wings, stabilizers, wheels, engines even bodies and evidence of a crash. Where do you see this at the GermanWings site? I dont care how fast a plane makes impact with a mountain, the facts remain, there is always wreckage of identifiable parts. The only identifiable part of Germanwings is the part that is conveniently shown, a set of 4 windows with the planes number and the German flag printed above it. The odds that this piece was not confetti like that rest of the plane is like one trillion trillion trillion. Thats less that 1% of the plane. 1/200th of the plane. Engines are made of titanium. Where are the two engines?

Look again people!
04-04-2015, 08:54 AM
RE:
I dont like to call people crazy, soo. I am not going to do that.. lol, (Just joking!)
BUT..
If you think about it, the crash covered over an area of 10 square kilometers, and if an engine(titanium or whatever) hit the side of a mountain with 700+kilomer an hour, it can fly a very very long way..
Its mountains, rugged terrains, and so on, so hard to find anything.

Think about it..
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
04-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Something very wrong with GermanWing Crash Scene
I see a new movie from Michael Moore coming soon...
04-18-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Something very wrong with GermanWing Crash Scene
Nothing really wrong with the crash site. Direct impact of a plane at 800+ kph into the solid mountain. What else would you expect to see?
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]
04-19-2015, 03:32 PM
Hyaena84 is right - only the plans exploded in the air (for example downed by a missile) show such a pucture.
I read this on the net but don't have a link to the article written by an aircraft engineer and pilot.
38.gif
04-20-2015, 11:05 PM
If the plane exploded in mid-air, the field of debris would be SUBSTANTIALLY larger. Pieces would be bigger as well.
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]

50.gif