48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Someone ask me about SENUKE x working lifetime
Someone ask me today about senuke x inside supervip room.

Quote:Hello,
I'm considering buying vip access to your forum, but to be honest I'm looking for only one software.
So could you please tell me if you really have working version of Senuke X? Which version is it?
Is it kinda permament version working with your servers? Or does it use third party server (like imglory) - resulting with cutting off users from time to time?
I'm asking because I'd like to know if this version will be usable for longer period, or like in some other boards - senuke gets shared, and 2-3 days later it gets down...

Thanks!

And this was my fast reply,

Quote: Good Morning. To tell you honestly all the senuke x from different VIP forum were not absolutely working. Regarding imglory.com which has a percentage of senuke working but the downside was it was been easily patch, probably some of the senuke x were spying imglory. If your looking to buy senuke x, why not just buy the legit senuke x and you will get lifetime updates on them. bestblackhatforum.com were ONLY ripping VIP forum, what other vip forum has,ebooks, tools, then its for sure were doing our best to get them, if they do have senuke x working, then its for sure we gonna have senuke x working too but im not guarantee that it will work for long time You see im not encourage you to join but let you discuraged afterwards,were totally different from other vip forum, we are not aiming from earning or getting money from members, we aim to make everyone HAPPY, that is why VIP is lifetime, and days by days expect lot of good stuffs..i am currently ripping another vip forum with lot of seo tools. We do have lot of tools that was been 100% crack getting from other forum that can run in many PC. You can ask supervip members if vIP in bestblackhatfroum was really worth it or not. Thanks :)
Anyway sorry for my BAD english, i was in a hurry to respond cause i was currently busy now another VIP forum with lot of VIP seo tools.
06-20-2011, 12:15 PM
RE: Someone ask me about SENUKE x working lifetime
Hey, I would just like to share my Senuke X cracked experience.

Currently i am using the tool which can be found in the VIP section, it's still working fine for me.

But since it's cracked, there are some bugs in it. I deal with that since I cant yet afford the legit version and this can save me $100monthly.

Bugs which I found and how i deal with it:
1.The 'WIZARD' campaign is not working because of the email address, it says unhandled error.
REMEDY: I dont use it. I just do the projects manually and build a link strategy for each project, I can control more my campaigns.

2.EMAIL VERIFICATION for the signed up URLs- not working in every project.
REMEDY:I manually verify the emails and I use my own hosting email add. username@mydomain.com. that way i can get MORE success rate since other websites require you to change the password after activating the acct.

3.SOCIAL BOOKMARKING - from 11th-other bookmark list not working.
REMEDY: I only use the available ones. 5 working bookmarks are enough for me.

4. INDEXER - not working.

So far, that's all. :) Just sharing.
Why buy if you can get it for free?
BESTBLACKHATFORUM
$50BBHF = free $100+monthly bht + scripts + ebooks 42rock
06-22-2011, 06:39 AM
When the Senuke X was in prelaunched, they had a Senuke LIFETIME for $1997...
06-22-2011, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2011 12:31 PM by mntnstorm.)
The BHT freebie section has one that works for me http://www.bestblackhatforum.com/f51/get...post265097 (its post #908 on that link. *Disclaimer* I'm not going to redownload it, so not sure if that folder contains all the req'd files, you may need to dive into the thread history a bit *end* --- (the email creation stopped working for me ---> it loops after account creation and starts the process again (hotmail), Of course indexer and Videos don't work in any cracked copy). I purchased 200 verified hotmail accounts from fiverr to use, BHT/BHW/WickedFire may all sell them in their services section you'll have to look. Wizard works.

It was a pain in the butt to install on my vista laptop, had to constantly take one set of files and stick it in the other, run individual folders as admin just to delete them/overwrite them, got confusing as hell.

Since its the 1.15 version many of the forum profiles/web 2.0 sites don't work right and fail to create accounts.
08-14-2011, 08:12 AM
the new version works perfect so far
9.gif

21.gif