27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Social Locker 4.3.6 for WordPress
(10-11-2016 11:11 AM)dccountrydz Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 10:57 AM)GreenPeace Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 03:31 AM)dccountrydz Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 12:21 AM)maxidl Wrote:  
(07-26-2016 08:28 AM)ѕ¢σяρισ Wrote:  
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/DOEVU3HT/sociallocker-next-premium_0.zip_links

Thanks for the share, however the plugin is asking for key.

Quote:OnePress Zero License
Please, activate the plugin to unlock its features. Enter the key you received with the plugin into the form below.

Just deactive and re active it for work again.I use older version and it's work great no need that trick!

I also tried deactivate the plugin and reactivate it again, then it works for around 1 day then shows that I need to activate it again. Its not nulled that's the thing. I wish someone could null it.
Search older version on this forums.I use it and work very well.Maybe i will check my website and up it later if you want.

I have tried the older version but it breaks for some reason on my site but the latest version was working perfectly. I have sent the latest version to a nulled on this forum. Hope he will null it for us. :) Not sure if he will do it but I hope he will.
10-11-2016, 01:19 PM
this not work and nut nulled please someone to nulled it
10-12-2016, 06:06 AM
(10-11-2016 11:44 AM)GreenPeace Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 03:31 AM)dccountrydz Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 12:21 AM)maxidl Wrote:  Thanks for the share, however the plugin is asking for key.

Just deactive and re active it for work again.I use older version and it's work great no need that trick!

I also tried deactivate the plugin and reactivate it again, then it works for around 1 day then shows that I need to activate it again. Its not nulled that's the thing. I wish someone could null it.
Search older version on this forums.I use it and work very well.Maybe i will check my website and up it later if you want.

I have tried the older version but it breaks for some reason on my site but the latest version was working perfectly. I have sent the latest version to a nulled on this forum. Hope he will null it for us. :) Not sure if he will do it but I hope he will.

This is the answer on your PM :) PMed you, but your box is full.

Try this one.
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/t3XIoRIa/file.html
Password you should know.

I checked it on localhost, looks ok, but when you install this plugin with a "premium" license, it will ask you to download update from the vendor's site. Didn't use this plugin and don't know all features, but looks it is working good even without update.

UPDATE: I tried to download update from the vendor, the page shows the error, but after that it will stop asking for the license and working perfectly. Not sure for how long :)

Good luck
10-17-2016, 11:42 PM
(10-12-2016 06:06 AM)ewolf Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 03:31 AM)dccountrydz Wrote:  Just deactive and re active it for work again.I use older version and it's work great no need that trick!

Try this one.

I checked it on localhost, looks ok, but when you install this plugin with a "premium" license, it will ask you to download update from the vendor's site. Didn't use this plugin and don't know all features, but looks it is working good even without update.

UPDATE: I tried to download update from the vendor, the page shows the error, but after that it will stop asking for the license and working perfectly. Not sure for how long :)

Good luck

Thank you so much mate.. I installed it on my live site but what premium code are you using to activate it?
10-18-2016, 06:16 AM
(10-17-2016 11:42 PM)GreenPeace Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 06:06 AM)ewolf Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 10:57 AM)GreenPeace Wrote:  I also tried deactivate the plugin and reactivate it again, then it works for around 1 day then shows that I need to activate it again. Its not nulled that's the thing. I wish someone could null it.

Try this one.

Good luck

Thank you so much mate.. I installed it on my live site but what premium code are you using to activate it?

Put anything you want. License verification should be disabled.
35.gif
02-08-2017, 04:43 AM
Still it didn't work for me.. I have to the latest version 4.3.7 but its not nulled. I hope someone will be able to null it here. Will be a big help.

49.gif