72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2016, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 02:26 PM by wanted4life.)
Social Dominator License Key
I want to share with you this key for Social Dominator.
The key is: 1ZPK-FO6J-KQ84-09BV-9KWE-0Q34

You can download the software from https://www.olarian.ro/social-dominator

Social Dominator is a software that currently is extracting anything from facebook, linkedin, twitter, google+
It also make friend requests (slow, not to get suspended), joining groups.
And autopost messages to walls, groups, pages... etc.

Its also able to pots articles directly from your websites. , not matter the platform.

They are working on a new version now, which will be able to use proxies and create accounts automatically.

They only sell like 1000 licenses per year, so you better get use of this license before they will kill it.

Just to mention.
You must have your social accounts in a text document on this format:

NETWORK|USERNAME|PASSWORD

example:
facebook|myemail@address.com|thiswouldbemypass
google|myemail@address.com|thiswouldbemypass
twitter|myemail@address.com|thiswouldbemypass
linkedin|myemail@address.com|thiswouldbemypass

and you can use as many account you want in any order you want.
09-24-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Social Dominator License Key
I recommend using it in sandbox. Very suspicious program. Straight away launches cmd and starts pinging.

Thanks for share.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
09-24-2016, 02:59 PM
The software is clean. I made it.
I wanted to share it with you because i am a member here for a long time.
Otherwise, i made it for companies from my country :)
That's why is not in english.
However, if there will be anough people interrested in it, i will make it multilanguage and make an english website with tutorials and all kind of support.

In my country i sold 1000 licenses in a few days for about US$300 each license.

How much should i ask for international ?

How much would you pay for something like this?

P.S. I am working on another software called "Google Dominator".

I am testing it yet, but it is able to bring any website on the first position of google for any keywords.
Just insert the url and hit run. Nothing else to do. And in less than two weeks, you are on top.

I will post it here also when it will be a stable version. I still need to run it for very competitive keywords to make sure it will work for everything.
09-24-2016, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 03:23 PM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
(09-24-2016 02:59 PM)wanted4life Wrote:  The software is clean. I made it.
I wanted to share it with you because i am a member here for a long time.
Otherwise, i made it for companies from my country :)
That's why is not in english.
However, if there will be anough people interrested in it, i will make it multilanguage and make an english website with tutorials and all kind of support.

In my country i sold 1000 licenses in a few days for about US$300 each license.

How much should i ask for international ?

How much would you pay for something like this?

P.S. I am working on another software called "Google Dominator".

I am testing it yet, but it is able to bring any website on the first position of google for any keywords.
Just insert the url and hit run. Nothing else to do. And in less than two weeks, you are on top.

I will post it here also when it will be a stable version. I still need to run it for very competitive keywords to make sure it will work for everything.

I am just giving my opinion on what i see under the hood and I'm living upto my reviewer tag.

I have seen many software better than yours which are sold for less and do better work and have most importantly have a user interface rather than running in background like a RAT.

I didn't asked for clarification of your sales.

How much I'll pay for this if in english? I wont buy it if you you use same way for creating it.

Anything that take over cmd on launch will always be suspicious. Try yourself on window 10. Windows wont let you launch it.

All my points just for improvements not bashing it.

care to explain why using that way to hide the exe from launch?
Good job thanks
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
09-24-2016, 04:32 PM
thanks mate, but can we get trial on english ? repp added
74.gif
09-24-2016, 05:17 PM
Hi. I will translate it today in english and post here when an english version is available.

Now, i will have you some clarrifications.

- Why is using CMD? To ping olarian.ro to match my server IP address, because the license is being verified with my servers. So in order to avoid cheating license with hosts hack, i first check if the license website is hosted on my IP address.

If you don't like this, its because you would want to use a hacked version :).

- Why is not a complicated interface and is mostly runing in background?
Well, is not running in background, you can see internet explorer there doing things for you.
So is not need for complicated interface to do the things you do.

Another reason for that is the next version (5.4) which it is dedicated for really dominating the social media.
To be more explicit, it will completly run in background and all the setup you will have it in a text document.
Simply edit settings in a text document and the software will do everything. Once you lunched it, it will do everything.
Why that? because it will be able to work with all the accounts it creates, it will create email addresses for the accounts, it will do many things and you will need no distruption.

The biggest advantage of running in background is that there are no crushes. The software is unable to crush because of heavy uses or any other reason than website changes.

The second good thing is that if you reboot the computer, you only double click on the software and it will work on all of your projects.
Of course it will resum everything. So unlike other programs, you won't have to run jobs over jobs, you won't have to make complicated setups and there will be no database fail. So you won't ever lose any data.

I am a person who uses heavy things. For example, i have about 4000 websites to take care of, of my clients.
Using complicated interfaces is not what i wish for And this would be one of the main reason i started to make automation software 5 years ago. I need something to setup easy and to do everything in background.

If customers will want, i will change the interface and the way is working, base on what they expect from this software.
maybe, there will be two different types (user friendly and production). So i don't say that i force it to run like this, i just make it efficient.

And yes, i agree with you that everyone should use is in sandbox, since nobody knows me and i offered a free license. I would do it too. Except that instead of sandbox, i use a virtual machine for testings.
09-24-2016, 10:30 PM
(09-24-2016 02:20 PM)wanted4life Wrote:  English version is there now.
Is not 100% complete, but enough so that you can use it.
You can download the exact same software.
if you already downloaded it, it will ask for for update once you try to use it, so you will get the english version too.
09-28-2016, 01:40 PM
Hellow again.
I just wanted to let you know that soon, Google Dominator it will be ready.

You can ready more about google dominator here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Goog...or--288277

Once google dominator is ready, i will take the time to finish the email dominator too.
09-28-2016, 04:39 PM
Ok. I received multiple emails about one thing: "You should sell it cheaper to bestblackhatforum.com users.

Indeed. I should do that.
Si i give you all ONE OPORTUNITY.

If you want this software, you will get it for as cheap as US$ 100.
If you buy it before October 15, you get it for US$ 100, instead of US$ 300.

For this price, you will get all the software i make:

- Social Dominator (it has been released already)
- Google Dominator (it will be released a beta version within next week and a full version in about 4-5 weeks)
- E-mail dominator (i will release a beta version within the next 8 weeks.)

The license is lifetime and you will get all upgrades for free.
09-28-2016, 04:58 PM
Ok so this is trial key? and what functions we get with trial?
16.gif

5.gif