25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2014, 06:30 PM
SiriusTraffic.com Scam, InternetHustlerSociety.com Scam, illuminatimoneysecrets.com Scam
Hi All

Wanted to ask you to stay away from the following set of sites owned by one "Jordan Stark" who is a banned member of the WarriorForum:

Source:

http://www.warriorforum.com/members/jordan-stark.html

Before I knew this, I bought a software from them on 31st of Dec'13 worth $50 and as per the tutorial, the scammer Jordan Stark clearly mentioned that there would be refund if in case the product isn't satisfactory.

From the point of sale I've had problems with it wherein my purchase wasn't reflecting in their records and eventually one "Jas Mine sent me this software as an attachment with the username.

So, what this software does is that it sends you traffic (max 3 links per day) of up to 500 visits per link irrespective of whether its a CPA or CB link, quite tantalizing the way it was hyped about. Of course I didn't see any conversions, thought it was just me but other members too faced similar issue.

When support wasn't responding anymore I raised a dispute and it went nowhere, now my account is terminated and there is no refund either. SO all in all, no refund and no service.

Also, I pointed out to them that their $197 worth course is available for free download in the wp-content section of Wordpress, what do they do? They blocked my IP too.

The email of the seller is goes by Carl Clifford, please stay away from him and the following sites:

http://internethustlersociety.com

http://siriustraffic.com

http://illuminatimoneysecrets.com

Furthermore, here are the screenshots which prove my statements:

[Image: JordanStarkBanned.png] [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

[Image: Account%20Termination%20Proof%20Screen%201.png]

[Image: Account%20Termination%20Proof%20Screen%202.png]

[Image: Account%20Termination%20Proof%20Screen%203%20FINAL.png]

[Image: Initial%20Problems%20with%20Order.png]

[Image: Non%20Responsive%20Support.png]

SO>> STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

SiriusTraffic Scam
InternetHustlerSociety Scam
illuminatimoneysecrets Scam

Regards
Suraj S
01-20-2014, 08:13 AM
RE:
Thank for the notice..... ;)
Will do.....
01-20-2014, 12:56 PM
RE:
Same with me, fell for his bulls*t too.
Program cost me $147, on the page it says refund. I asked, no answer at all, I asked paypal, and when paypal got involved he took the refund page offline. Don't get involved with him, he's a scammer.
01-23-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: SiriusTraffic.com Scam, InternetHustlerSociety.com Scam, illuminatimoneysecrets.co...
(01-20-2014 08:13 AM)zigistar Wrote:  Thank for the notice..... ;)
Will do.....
Cool :) They just want your money, customer satisfaction or retention takes second place....

(01-20-2014 12:56 PM)Jo1969 Wrote:  Same with me, fell for his bulls*t too.
Program cost me $147, on the page it says refund. I asked, no answer at all, I asked paypal, and when paypal got involved he took the refund page offline. Don't get involved with him, he's a scammer.
Thanks for sharing your experience :) Trust me, I gave them several chances before posting this, tried to workout however possible, but they are one stubborn, arrogant scammers who don't give a d*** about their buyers, for a moment I was considering reporting them to white collar division of FBI lol... PayPal doesn't support intangible or digital goods and that's what they exploit on, in other words, even if you raise a dispute it doesn't matter...
05-25-2014, 05:15 AM
RE:
Yes I can confirm Stark is an arrogant jerk and a scammer.
He was rude, pushy, and was nasty with me over his support
desk, so I got a refund through click bank. I would advise anyone
against dealing with this guy Jordan stark he is a low life.
34.gif
05-28-2014, 09:52 AM
RE:
That guy should be put into jail.....he is so evil....he will pay sooner or later

69.gif