44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2017, 07:16 AM
Simple Method To Rank Videos on YouTube
I have been testing a method using old techniques (nothing new here for experienced video marketers) but have been very surprised by the results. I will share...

a) This is all about ranking on YouTube, not Google. Please bear that in mind.
b) First off - you need to have a channel with authority - this doesn't work otherwise. Get some subscribers. If you don't know how, PM me. I started with a channel that had 27 subs, and pumped that up to 150. Enough for the time being.
c) Create or find a video, and give the .mp4 file the same name as the keyword you're going to use. I have been using "<Product name> review". Yes, I know that's lame.
d) This is also lame: use the keyword in the title, and in the description and the tags. That's it. No more messing about needed for this method.
e) I have found for launch jacking this works just fine: video seems to jump to positions 1 - 5 within a minute or two of uploading.
f) If the keyword is very competitive, then this is not very effective. But for new IM products, this works q well. Playing around with this last night I found and uploaded 5 new IM product videos from JVZoo in 30 minutes from scratch and they all ranked very highly

Anyone else doing this? My question is about how to keep those videos ranked. I don't think you can rely on them staying in the top 5 for more than a few days without further work.
Anyone care to share their experiences?
09-06-2017, 07:38 AM
RE: Simple Method To Rank Videos on YouTube
build backlinks and social bookmarking
09-06-2017, 09:00 AM
(09-06-2017 07:38 AM)pahsurf Wrote:  build backlinks and social bookmarking

Thanks - do you think this affects Youtube rankings? I know it works for Google, so worth doing. But I'm not sure what impact it has on Youtube ranking. I'm testing views and shares to see if that does anything on YT.
09-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Thanks for this method. As far as I remember backlinking is no longer affects the video ranking. Good strategy is using keywords. your right Bobhenry. However, no matter how good your keywords are but no one is taking about it, it will not rank up your video. the best strategy is to have good keywords + have lots of comments. It will trigger YT algorithm to runk up your video since there are activities hapenning on it. views are not enough aswell, trust me. What I can suggest is to hire someone to post random comments on your video. you can hire from Fiverr or Seoclerk. you may also use YT comment and comment upvoting bots, you may also use YT Monster. I how this guide will help every one. Thanks
09-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Do you get any sales?
21.gif
09-07-2017, 09:02 AM
(09-06-2017 05:39 PM)Hopefully Wrote:  Do you get any sales?

Ah-that's the big and most important question! For me this is early days. I'm finding that videos ranking near the top get just a few views a day from people searching YouTube, and the purpose was to see what could be achieved from a ranking and traffic point of view. Conversions were not the focus, so no sales yet. But I think for decent revenue you need:
- hot keywords with lots of people searching
- many great videos covering many keyword variations with compelling content and
- time
That said, I have used more traditional ways of ranking vids on Google and they do get sales, but nothing like what the IM big names claim.

Is anyone out there making a ton of cash this way?
09-17-2017, 12:53 AM
I already used launch jacking method and made some money from it, if you want to rank on youtube and google just use live stream, there is a software in the market section allows you to upload a pre-recorded videos as live stream, as soon you publish the video it rank on both youtube and google, to keep your ranking you need to send some views, likes, shares. you can use ytmonster for it
09-22-2017, 05:45 PM
only thing worked for me was giving the video a boost through ad and the video was engaging so it gave me good views even after the boost was over.
09-23-2017, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 06:58 PM by berlinerin.)
Fact is:
On last Mothersday I uploaded a little unprofessionell Video on Youtube, 32.000 visitors.... (Iam a absolut Beginner and this is ok, because Iam not interestet to be a Youtuber!) this Video was suddenly in the "Trend" search of Youtube. And than I got hundreds of Comments! I suddenly! Bad comments, they ask, how my Video can come to Youtobetrend.... I have deletet most of the comments!
I have never heard about Youtube Trend, and dont know!

But what I did was: I made good Keywords, and important I think ( I dont know) I uploadet this Video in 3 or 4 in my websites!

I still now really dont know, how this happened -
but it is not nice to be jealous!!
this was my video with so much bad comments and much thumbdowns :( :
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS ALL TO ME? ???
Thank you!

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
09-23-2017, 12:32 AM
VERY bad experiance.....
51.gif

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS