42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-28-2013, 12:26 PM
Should I create a PPD site?
Hey guys, so I'm new to this forum but not new to IM, however the only thing I can make money with is adsense but that was very blackhat and I lost my account in the december bans and lost over £1000 (GUTTED) Angry Angry Angry My friends lost their account to.

However I have seen a nice PPD script someone is selling on here and I got thinking, ive already got a pretty good domain and I was thinking I just build the site, get a good design on there and blast it out on scrapebox and outrank other competitors.

What do you guys think? Are there too many PPD sites out there, I know I will have to have a unique point to my site but I just cant think of it lol.

Also if someone could point in the right direction of cheap reseller hosting that would be great!

Thanks guys, also leme know what you think
12-28-2013, 05:28 PM
RE:
you cant out rank competitor just by betting them on google you have to offer something no one else has and gain trust. keep your money and do something else with it since you don't even have a plan sorry not trying to sound rude but its the truth
12-29-2013, 02:45 AM
RE:
Ye that's why I said I should offer something unique, better get thinking lol
12-29-2013, 05:19 AM
RE:
I got a friend that does PPD sites, you should make a blogspot and put some content in it then take a youtube video and get views, likes, and comments; rank the video.
12-29-2013, 10:30 AM
RE:
there is a lot of competition thats true but if you stand out to be different you have your chance
48.gif
12-30-2013, 12:22 AM
RE:
(12-29-2013 05:19 AM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:  I got a friend that does PPD sites, you should make a blogspot and put some content in it then take a youtube video and get views, likes, and comments; rank the video.
I think what OP is saying, is he doesn't want to do PPD as a user. He wants to be a PPD site that has users under him, sort of like a competitor: share cash, or file ice, etc.

but maybe i'm mistaken, cause I don't know...

Is that what you mean, ade786, competing with them? 'cause that'd be the sh-t.

25.gif