20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Short... Hello all ! ;)
Tongue Just want to say "hi" from Sweden (the north part i am the only viking so...) i have been browsing this forum now for a few hrs and what i can see it looks great i dont always write this long intros on forums anyway i will be honest i am a blackhat noob but i have 300+ domains (parked) i did have some sites few years ago and i did play on my*pace with CPA also few years ago when it was really profitable ;) I have hade some big sites before IRL stuff happend and server got left and ended up hacked...It got me really security intrested and i ended up in the server addiction thing. So i have to many servers now i run on my own in my "datacenter" (was a kitchen before) it does not help that facebook build there DC close to me i just have to look there to thing i need to buy another blade or atlest something thats 19" or it can be smaler size if the have rack mounts to convert so its fits in 19" rack.... so here i am i will probly browse more then posting so this is probly my the longest intro and message i write Blush or lets see i been a member on B*W joined 2006 if i remember correct but i did not get much from them thats why i used that google and found this!
I guess i will end up buying some vip that will be how i contribute or if someone need help with server/unix related whatever stuff PM me and i will help if i can i guessing it will be low intrest but just incase if there is many PM's i have to say i help vip,mod etc first free for anyone if/as time allow i expect smal problems, not sure if if i would say this... i dont mean to advertice but if its big issue/projects yes i try that to help but setting up clusers or "cloud" what a fancy word... it take some time :) Enught about that i hope mods/admin and other that read my SwEnglish understand its not for costumers i am here ... right now...he he its some way for me to try give back to what i have seen the past hrs a intresting forum.
Brain uptime 28hrs running on: redbull/rittalin so text is some crazy, joke/ironi(irony) that only make sense now Huh
Last thing i been hanging so much with my servers so i been gone long time from web biz so if you yes you have some tips how to setup 200-300 sites easy/quick please let me know i planned to do some autoblogs after some reading i am not sure thats the best idéa now.
01-20-2013, 11:52 AM
RE:
Smile Welcome to bbf - I've never welcomed a member nor do I intend to do it again. Smile

I am here though, for you bbh bro.
01-21-2013, 05:35 AM
RE:
(01-20-2013 11:52 AM)CandleTop Wrote:  Smile Welcome to bbf - I've never welcomed a member nor do I intend to do it again. Smile

I am here though, for you bbh bro.
Now i know i am really special Lol Thanks!
01-21-2013, 06:19 AM
RE: Short... Hello all ! ;)
(01-19-2013 09:19 PM)vaf0r Wrote:  Tongue Just want to say "hi" from Sweden (the north part i am the only viking so...) i have been browsing this forum now for a few hrs and ....
Funny, so this is a "Short" hello. ;)

Nice to see a story and some history behind a name. Hope to see more of your insightful comments in other posts.

I like this forum also - friendly people and not much spam. Some of the other forums have a lot of spam and people that make useless short posts.
01-21-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Short... Hello all ! ;)
(01-21-2013 06:19 AM)Larva Wrote:  
(01-19-2013 09:19 PM)vaf0r Wrote:  Tongue Just want to say "hi" from Sweden (the north part i am the only viking so...) i have been browsing this forum now for a few hrs and ....
Funny, so this is a "Short" hello. ;)

Nice to see a story and some history behind a name. Hope to see more of your insightful comments in other posts.

I like this forum also - friendly people and not much spam. Some of the other forums have a lot of spam and people that make useless short posts.
It was the short version it was longer first, lets say "wall of text" is my callsign ;) I try to contribute or help when possible and i guess the "short" intro is cuz i want some sort of "mature" or seriues forum/friends/contacts not the avg like you said spam and other bull i seen over the years on say DP forum i still get bot PMs there "I have blogs i sell links only 1 ruppy" no offence it can be rubels or dollars to even euro =)

Now lets try not bump this to much dont think r00t or mods like :) Last thing if anyone reading know some semi/auto or "easy" way to create bulk sites, blogs or just suggestion on tools for content that can be used send me pm.
26.gif
01-23-2013, 04:14 AM
RE:
welcome to forum bro....

56.gif