58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-12-2016, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 12:22 AM by BablooDabloo.)
"Shocking News" Google AdWords Begins Restricting Keyword Planner Data for Non-Advertisers
This happened to you me just this morning when I tried looking for some keyword in Longtail Pro. Google is a f***ing bitch Mad Slap. You can read the full news here

Code:
http://www.thesempost.com/google-adwords-begins-restricting-keyword-planner-data-non-advertisers/

Note: Not my website. This is a news website that I follow.
[Image: yCejIZo.gif]]
08-13-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: "Shocking News" Google AdWords Begins Restricting Keyword Planner Data for Non-Advertisers
Google has been fighting us "Unethical link builders" they seem to not understand we are their foundation. They make their money off content which they do not own. We have to make deliberate remarks to suggest we want to be excluded from their index. YET they are the ones violating our IP. And then on top of that they fight us "Unethical marketers" who generate this yummy content for them.

They will fall, monopolies rise, forget the small people who helped them and then collapse when a new service arises. They have 3 solid assets which keep them ahead of the game. Youtube, Android and Google chrome. As times go by, google becomes more like 'real life' doesn't provide significant traffic generation for the smaller website. Soon enough it'll be the large 'authority' sites that span thousands of topics that exist in their search engine. The average blogger and marketer will leave and soon enough another service will rise.

Apple has this opportunity, I'm not sure why they aren't storming at it. Google entered their market and is currently entering even more. Why not enter theirs. Shake their other assets and have them switch their focus. Apple can easily launch a search engine or acquire an asset and then set the default search for all their devices to the apple search engine. Their fanboys would literally take it to the world, instantly starting an "Apple vs google" fued. Marketers will take the opportunity to exploit apple. Apple would rise fast, taking 10 - 20% of the search market would be sufficient to get google off that high horse with all their BS restrictions and limitations while making their $$ off our IP(intellectual property).
08-14-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: "Shocking News" Google AdWords Begins Restricting Keyword Planner Data for Non-Advertisers
Thanks for the info, sad. Repped anyway.
08-15-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: "Shocking News" Google AdWords Begins Restricting Keyword Planner Data f...
(08-13-2016 02:17 AM)Rickyrudy Wrote:  Google has been fighting us "Unethical link builders" they seem to not understand we are their foundation. They make their money off content which they do not own. We have to make deliberate remarks to suggest we want to be excluded from their index. YET they are the ones violating our IP. And then on top of that they fight us "Unethical marketers" who generate this yummy content for them.

They will fall, monopolies rise, forget the small people who helped them and then collapse when a new service arises. They have 3 solid assets which keep them ahead of the game. Youtube, Android and Google chrome. As times go by, google becomes more like 'real life' doesn't provide significant traffic generation for the smaller website. Soon enough it'll be the large 'authority' sites that span thousands of topics that exist in their search engine. The average blogger and marketer will leave and soon enough another service will rise.

Apple has this opportunity, I'm not sure why they aren't storming at it. Google entered their market and is currently entering even more. Why not enter theirs. Shake their other assets and have them switch their focus. Apple can easily launch a search engine or acquire an asset and then set the default search for all their devices to the apple search engine. Their fanboys would literally take it to the world, instantly starting an "Apple vs google" fued. Marketers will take the opportunity to exploit apple. Apple would rise fast, taking 10 - 20% of the search market would be sufficient to get google off that high horse with all their BS restrictions and limitations while making their $$ off our IP(intellectual property).

You have made some amazing points Perfect 10 I have been noticing the trend that Google is focusing more on local results more than ever. Though that's a good news for local marketer, this won't be good enough in the long run and yes Google will collapse big time.
[Image: yCejIZo.gif]]
09-14-2016, 03:08 PM
So after now is there a solution?
62.gif
09-14-2016, 05:54 PM
There was a discussion going on in Local Client Takeover group where you could run a $0.01 campaign and it would show the actual volume but that doesn't work anymore as well.
09-14-2016, 07:04 PM
there is a solution, Chris Winters found a work around already, I'll try and post more details later when I get chance
09-17-2016, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016 03:39 AM by Nestor Pistor.)
Here's something from Erica Stone.

Over the past month or so, Google has made changes to the Google Keyword Planner that have affiliate marketers very concerned - and frustrated.

It used to be that you'd log into the Keyword Planner, enter your keyword and you could pretty easily find the exact match monthly search volume for any keyword.

You may have noticed, however, that it no longer works that way.

Now, unless you're a large Adwords spender, you're probably only seeing search volume ranges like "100-1K" or "10K-100K".

Not exactly useful!

There is, thank goodness, a workaround. (Can I hear a "Yay"!?) :)

I can't say that it will work for everyone and it takes a tiny bit more time to get the exact search volume information than it did before but it still very much works for the kinds of keyword research Amazon affiliate marketers sometimes need.

Do this:

1. Log into Google Adwords and go to the Keyword Planner

2. Choose the “Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category” option

3. Enter a keyword related to your niche

4. Click the Get Ideas button

5. When the results come up, click the Keyword Ideas tab (you default to landing on the Ad Group Ideas tab which you don't want)

6. When you see a phrase you want to research, click the double arrow icon in the Add to Plan column (the far right column of keyword information)

7. Once you’ve added all the keywords you want to add to the plan, click the blue Review Plan button on the far right sidebar

8. At the top of the screen, enter a really high bid in the Bid column (something like $100 or $500)

9. Click the Keyword tab above the resulting graph

10. Click the Match Types tab below the graph, hover over the All option and select the “Exact match” match type

11. Look at the “Impr.” (Impressions) column in the data below the graph. That shows the daily number of impressions you’d expect to see if you had an ad running for that day at your really high bid.
This *should* approximate the average daily exact match searches for that keyword. Multiply that daily impressions estimate by 30 to get the approximate monthly average search volume.

12. When you’re done looking at the numbers, click the “Back to Search” box in the upper right corner (or you can download the data and save it for future reference)

I've compared the results to old search volume data I'd saved from before all the Keyword Planner changes and also to data I have from the Google Search Console Search Analytics reports for keywords where I know I've been consistently ranked on the first page of Google.

The results are close enough for our purposes. So, if you've been scrambling and pulling your hair out afraid that you're no longer able to find those long-tail keywords we affiliates love so much, just give the above a shot. It will take a little practice to get used to but nothing too major!
Perfect 10
09-17-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: "Shocking News" Google AdWords Begins Restricting Keyword Planner Data f...
You might try this:

Get Google Keyword Planner Search Volume Back
10-19-2016, 09:47 AM
@bestblackie ,
G caught on to this and it stopped working. Although some say it works for them. Might be something to someone I suppose.
34.gif

16.gif