41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-09-2014, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 05:28 AM by optin.)
Shinjiru.com Bulk Emailing Servers
One of my clients recently told me that he was considering sending out his own emails through Shinjiru - http://www.shinjiru.com/web_hosting/emai...asting.php

Their prices looks very good for emailing and all you need is a product like Interspire Email Marketer of one of the russian emailing programs.

They have a 'Rapid Blast' program that gives you a pool of ip addresses to send from but they have a long waiting list so I figure I'd try their Atomic Blast program.

I already run IEM on a Bullet Proof Server with 256 sending ip addresses so I am not overly concerned with having an ip address blocked because I can switch to another and let the blocked ip 'cool off' for a few weeks and then start using it again.

My experience with Shinjiru has not been great. It took then 5 days just to process my order and assign me an ip address that I could relay mail through.

The first thing I did once they assigned me the ip was to check it's reputation on return path and guess what - I have never ever seen a repuation so BAD in all my life of sending emails and that's been 14 years now.

As an example - I bulk mail to all opt-in people but even mailing to opt-in subscribers still generates complaints because they forget they subscribe or they install spamcop which automatically generates complaints and you have to respond to the complaint with the ip address and date they opted into your list. It's time consuming but it's necessary if you want to keep the reputation of your sending ip addresses good.

for instance - here's the reputation of one of my sending ip's: https://senderscore.org/lookup.php?looku...okup=Go%22 -as long as you stay over 50 you're in good shape.

On the other hand - the reputation of the IP address assigned to me by Shinjiru was : 2 - yes 2 out of 100 - I've never seen anything so bad.

When a server has a reputation that bad I can tell you that only about 5 out of 100 emails you send will get delivered - 95% of your emails will be blocked and even then you're only get delivery to Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries because all Teir 1 countries subscribe to Spamhaus and you'll be blocked for sure!

I strive for a delivery rate of about 90% and often attain that IF the solo I'm sending is not too spammy. I work with my client to tune-up their emails and get the spam trap words out.

The other thing to remember - If you're going to use a product like IEM or any of the desktop email marketing products from your personal PC and connect to a mail server like Shinjiru or any other mailing server make sure you're using TOR access so that you're home/personal ip address does not show up in the email sent because if you do, you're going to get a telephone call from your local service provider - because the IP address of the machine that originally generated the email is sent as part of the SMTP header.

best of luck and if you need emails sent that produce real results - contact me.

regards!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Solo Campaigns that Really Click
Over 100M email addresses worldwide
http://www.assuredmailings.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
02-11-2014, 02:01 AM
RE:
There is one good thing about having such a bad reputation score - makes for an excellent way to find honeypots/spam-traps in the US/UK/CA since any half-decent inbox there will have some sort of spam filtering/bouncing.
02-14-2014, 01:16 PM
RE:
After a time I stop to work with email marketing.
But there are good softwares until now that can do good jobs.
:)

In your services, how do you create the PRICE for clients?

I do not like to "buy" this kind of service because you do not have a good way to be sure if that service was really done.

The guy can say it sends 1M emails and in fact he sent 500.

Tks for your review.
04-10-2014, 06:29 AM
RE:
optin where did you go??
04-10-2014, 06:29 AM
RE:
optin where did you go??
42.gif
07-02-2014, 04:43 AM
RE:
Hey bro! Love to talk shop! PM Me!
08-13-2014, 02:09 PM
RE:
am looking for smtp
06-30-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Shinjiru.com Bulk Emailing Servers
i looking for SMTP also
06-30-2015, 01:55 PM
PM me also
07-01-2015, 03:56 AM
(06-30-2015 01:54 PM)ykandrew Wrote:  i looking for SMTP also

congratz for digging up a 1 year old thread ;)
46.gif

13.gif