26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Sharing my idea on how to make some easy cash using QR-Codes... Your opinions please!
Today i came across this QR-Code Generator from Visualead. I didnt give those codes much attention in the past.
My idea of them since then was that you where either given a specific message or link which you can click and you have to accept.
Nowadays you can do a lot of stuff with it, one of them is direct url redirection.
So when you scan the code it will either open a website directly or through an url shortener service.

So here is the basic idea: Create an attractive and somehow good looking QR-Code image which first leads to your url shortener service where you can first place some ads.
Then it will redirect them to your squeeze page which can contain pop ups or other ads and collect sign-ups to get emails for further ad-campaigns.
Make them think they can win a lot of money or some big prize if they sign in and then let them aggree you can handle them over to other companies to send them ads(offers) etc..

Then share the picture, either on smartphone sites etc... and print a lot of stickers. Then stick them on the subway, in public places, give them to others to stick them for you wherever they go and think about it... here is an example of how such a pic could look like:(will lead to bestblackhatforum.com)
[Image: scanmeqr_zps9f275762.jpg] So what do you think??? Do you know any good templates for mobile devices for such porpuses?

Here is the site i created this: http://www.visualead.com. This is a Gold QR-Code, there is also silver and free, but as blackhat you can get everything for free off course...:)
So here is the deal: Create an account first. Then create your image, click on create gold, the image preview will appear but be extractable yet, also delete after few minutes if you dont proceed.... So just hit the print screen button, paste and cout out the image and go back to the site. There click on next. Now it will ask you for credits and give you more options like silver and free... Select Free... :) This way you can get them all free... If you found that info usefull i whouldn´t mind a thanks:) Cheers!
04-04-2013, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 08:06 AM by gilbert90.)
RE:
I find it to be a good idea, worth giving a try. It will hook up people, the only question is how many? that is a question that depends on the number of people who get interested in it maybe depending on attractiveness and also the number of people who do scans on the codes.

i will try posting it on social networks: pinterest, twitter and fb

Thanks for the genius share
04-04-2013, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 08:50 AM by malicious.)
RE:
(04-04-2013 08:02 AM)gilbert90 Wrote:  I find it to be a good idea, worth giving a try. It will hook up people, the only question is how many? that is a question that depends on the number of people who get interested in it maybe depending on attractiveness and also the number of people who do scans on the codes.

i will try posting it on social networks: pinterest, twitter and fb

Thanks for the genius share
You are welcome! Thank you for the idea with twitter, fb and pinterest. people which use facebook etc.. often know another one with a smartphone that will be able to scan it. If you live in a big city you can also do it there. where i live currently (germany) these codes become popular and get used by many, mainly young people. I think this is also the group someone should target. Age 13-25 lets say. Something that looks curious or too good to be true or free will catch attention i believe. Also sex sells as allways..:) If you post a sexy girl and scan to see me naked or so whould work also i think. Or sentences like: you won´t believe this!!! (Scan to get your free gift worth 500$ - LIMITED GIVEAWAYS - ACT FAST!!!). The the page that its unfortunately too late...:) but if they reffer 20 friends they will become access to the special tombola where he can win 1000$ per month for 1 year so he will not have to work. This whould increase the visitor rates for sure if you limit the spots of the tombola and give it a new date every time, announce winners etc... I´m sure there will be lot of ways to use this somehow.
Another idea whould be to post the stickers over the current advertisements on the street so people attracted to this whould lead to you. The brand off course will not like it, but will be hard to prove if you offer others money to post them and say you didnt tell them to post them on such places, they just did so to earn more money themselfs...
Ahh also an html link below it with a text like:Don´t have a smartphone ? Click Here! for online postings. just to ensure people want to visit it but can´t still convert by sending them to a different offer as excuse that they dont have a smartphone so they might still look up the real one with the phone of some friend or so.
I will also give it a try to think about a good basic template that works well for mobiles that i whould also release here for those interested to try it.
04-04-2013, 10:30 AM
RE:
Thanks for adding on that malicious, So kind of you. Really appreciate and surely will try and will tell you how mine is going.

Rep for you man.

80.gif