75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-13-2018, 11:25 PM
RE: Shares and Mirrors - HOW TO HIDE YOUR LINKS
What I want to know is why are all the 'instructional' images in this and many other threads broken? These instructions are important but useless w/o being able to see the pictures!!
Thanks and max reps for the instructions, but would like to find more instructions on how to better use the forum tools, such as hiding links, uploading, using paid mega and hiding my id, etc. Thanks all who can add to this and help.
I will be happy to compile and upload a permanent source for BBHF rules and instructions if there is nothing like that available right now. Security info would be helpful too so I don't get "whacked" (hacked or whatever) for making the effort.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
04-13-2018, 11:29 PM
Made a big post, somehow disappeared. Max reps to NonConformer for the post. I would like to find all the instructions I can on how to use all the tools here at BBHF. For example, this tutorial uses images, yet none are visible. I see this a lot here. But, instructions on how to hide/cloak the links, upload and share securely, create GB's, what's allowed and not (I do know where that page is!) Rules for uploads and anything else that would help noobs, and not so noobs who need the help. Will mirror or create a thread if wanted or desired. Thanks.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
04-14-2018, 08:15 AM
Look how old the thread is, the code has changed on the forum editor. But regardless of that, hiding your links is easy... just use the following tags exactly as shown:

[Image: hide-code.png]

Hope that helps ya along, Mate.

- NC
05-28-2018, 11:07 AM
Testing:

Magic Button :
05-28-2018, 11:09 AM
Testing:

61.gif
10-07-2018, 01:30 AM