346.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-24-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: ShareTube - #1 Youtube Video Email Promotion Software - Only 200 Copies Being Sold!
So this software only uses the Youtube video email function and that's it? I was hoping something like Tubetoolbox with the added in of adding contacts again. Sigh. Unless this has it....
04-24-2015, 02:51 AM
RE: ShareTube - #1 Youtube Video Email Promotion Software - Only 200 Copies Being Sold!
(04-18-2015 06:20 AM)SashaBlack Wrote:  
(04-18-2015 05:31 AM)thegood83 Wrote:  What would the benefit of getting this over Tube Toolbox?

Not sure what that is, but my software is basically a mass email sender, but instead of using regular email to send, it uses youtube's share by email feature :) And inbox rate is 100%!

-Sasha

Inbox is one thing - BUT where do emails end up - in which tab (for gMail accounts)?

You would need to find a good provider of those PVAs, sell at discount and you might get more people to buy this software!
~
z/\z

~
04-24-2015, 03:43 AM
(04-24-2015 02:44 AM)RiceX Wrote:  So this software only uses the Youtube video email function and that's it? I was hoping something like Tubetoolbox with the added in of adding contacts again. Sigh. Unless this has it....

Yes, the whole point is this is a mass email sender, which inboxes 100%.

-Sasha

(04-24-2015 02:51 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  Inbox is one thing - BUT where do emails end up - in which tab (for gMail accounts)?

You would need to find a good provider of those PVAs, sell at discount and you might get more people to buy this software!

Hey, if you check your email using browser it will show in Social tab, if email goes to your phone which 90% of people has, it goes straight to your inbox, and is delivered as regular mail. This is a plus since you can market mobile products or services :)

-Sasha
[Image: jeBZ1H9Ee.gif]
04-24-2015, 04:30 AM
Please check PM!
04-25-2015, 07:41 AM
I'm interested in this product. The BSO owner has indicated that review copies have been provided to select members. It's also apparent that at least 40 copies have already been sold. I'd like to ask that at least two of those that have been given review copies and/or have purchased to provide a review.

I did indeed notice the statement by Sasha that "Most of my clients never review because they are busy making money :)" and that's fine and all but myself and others would certainly appreciate an actual review.

Thank you in advance.
04-25-2015, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2015 09:30 AM by MovieManiac.)
I'm also interested in this program...
but I'm a little unsure about why so many accounts are needed.
Is it possible to run the program effectively with less accounts?
04-27-2015, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 02:13 PM by SashaBlack.)
(04-25-2015 09:30 AM)MovieManiac Wrote:  I'm also interested in this program...
but I'm a little unsure about why so many accounts are needed.
Is it possible to run the program effectively with less accounts?

Hi, in order to stay off youtube radar and keep your accounts active I recommend a minimum of 250.

And to the above threads, sorry guys not my first or last BST and if I am not a trusted seller by now then not sure what will convey you to purchase my software.

And PLEASE stop asking for review copies and to those that did review my ShareTube I will be contacting you!

-Sasha
05-23-2015, 11:01 AM
this guy can not give Trial or Demo Video just because he not right author
i've check his other product getslg.com, it just iframe page redirect to his aff page at jvzoo
any one can check it.
nice method, now we can resell again again many more softwares like him =))
05-24-2015, 04:03 AM
(05-23-2015 11:01 AM)Keosoft90 Wrote:  this guy can not give Trial or Demo Video just because he not right author
i've check his other product getslg.com, it just iframe page redirect to his aff page at jvzoo
any one can check it.
nice method, now we can resell again again many more softwares like him =))

So first of you are a complete idiot.

1. Sharetube is mine
2. SLG is me and my partner, and the only way we can do 50/50 is to have two different links going to the product.
3. I don't provide trial or Demo, if you read it says only 200 copies!

Have a good day!

-Sasha
08-01-2015, 09:36 PM
very nice service mate i ll buzz you later. .
Closed

160.gif