42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2016, 06:25 PM
Set of 10 domain 5 one word 2 aged 3 premium domain
Portfolio of 10 domains 5 one word .io 2 aged domain .com 3 premium domain .net

.IO domains are new .com and are high in demand and valued by google.com you can search online why .io domains have value and authority

Clerks.io

can be a good job portal or micro job site like seoclerk can be a million dollar startup i am serious (74000 to 65000 google search for exact name or keyword park it and make money )

funniest.io

one Word domain name can be viral blog or video site for funny content (22000 to 18000 exact name searched on google ) good for mames site and funny content website

Bogus.io

One word domain name it also means fake good for consumer information site. reivew site for bogus and genuine products (33100 exact keyword searched monthly on google )

Trauma.io

One word domain name good for health related niche site. health niche always has high cpc (135000 exact keyword search alone in google )

weak.io

One word domain name its also a health related niche domain also can be used for other type of website goal oriented blog or emotional blog (74000 exact google search every month )

2 Aged .com domains which i was planning to build a site for long time but never had chance so decided to sell them out

Reviewonly.com (6Yrs)

its 6 year old domain can be used for any kind of review site. i was planning for product review site. as its aged domain it hold good authority to rank on google

iGROCERYCOUPON.COM (14Yrs)

This is 14 Years old domain i bought this from godaddy auction thought to start coupon site but didnt get chance to do it so but its really good for people who wanna start coupon site since its old domain it hold good authority and tend to rank faster and higher in google

.net Premium domains

hairproblems.net

This is really premium domain hair problem is really common in men 60% of men are getting bald its billion dollar industry. I was planning to start forum related to hair problem and i suggest you to do the same where all the content and traffic would be generated by public and you make money just for hosting site (3600 exact search on google every month )

hairgrowthoil.net

This domain is really good for selling oil from affiliate sites like amazon ebay and other eCommerce site even you can do drop-shipping (18100 people search for hair growth oil every month) its good to start drop shipping site selling hair oils

doggroomingsupplies.net

again its affiliate site for dog grooming supply or you can start drop-shipping with this good opt

Guys they are all hand picked up domains i never thought of selling them as i bought them to build something cool. but i am sure it will benefit you really well

Why i am selling them all

I am an internet marketer and i had lot of project running and planed but fortunately something worked out for me and i wanted to focus on that only. and i needed some investment to startup that project since i am focusing on that project i would never have chance to build any website which i planned with all the domains. these are really gems. i found my passion and goal and now i wanna focus and need investment. so guys make me an offer so i cant resist. i wanna close this deal asap. this is based on first come first serve dont miss those domains if you wanna know about something please post in comment box thanks

Thanks for stopping by have great bidding
05-14-2016, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2016 06:26 AM by forgottenhero.)
RE: Set of 10 domain 5 one word 2 aged 3 premium domain
Reserved for FAQ

Here is the bidding link for Flippa

PHP Code:
https://flippa.com/6523830-clerks-io 

Happy bidding

regds
sandy
05-14-2016, 11:40 PM
I never understand why people think these domains are worth money. For instance if I go to namecheap and type in clerks I can get clerks.site for $0.88 or clerks.trade or clerks.online. Yet on that same page somebody wants $900 for clerks.bid.
05-15-2016, 03:17 AM
Hey i get your point there are more then 700 extensions to start your website but still people prefer .com .net .org and recently there is been buzz about .io and these extensions are popular. and most of of new startup started using .io extension as it means input and output. and people know these extensions they are famous familiar between audience. its all upto you !

regds
sandy

17.gif