69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Server + Tracking/ Hosting Setup
Your VPS is perfectly fine for now.

I recommend www.InstallMyServer.com since they will help install tracking for you if you don't know how.

And no, you can use the same server to host your tracking solution as well as your landing pages. It won't suck that much processing....
Your pages will still load very fast.

Some people host their images on a CDN so it loads faster.. These are just extra steps AFTER you've figured some stuff that works
and want to improve speeds/load times, but is not something necessary from the beginning.

So www.iMobitraxSoftware.com is self hosted so that means you have to put in on a server.

www.VoluumSoftware.com they host the tracking software but you still need a place to host your landing pages etc..

There are complicated configurations people are doing where they host their entire landing page on a CDN for fast loads, but again
this is more advance then needed for you, and not a necessity.

And your landing page domain that you will host on the same server as your tracking solution can just be a different domain and folder.

Like www.YourLandingPageName.com something generic, then to create more landing pages you can use unique domains or add on to the current one like

www.YourLandingPageName.com/NewFolder etc...

Hope that makes sense. I buy my domains from www.NameCheap.com and point them to your server.. They can help assist with that technical part of things, its very easy.
11-06-2014, 08:37 AM
RE:
Hmm. I've seen these links before.

http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/what...-why.9880/
11-19-2014, 07:09 PM
RE:
hmm ive seen this somewhere..
11-19-2014, 08:31 PM
RE:
yes adultmediabuys

72.gif