24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-09-2011, 01:52 AM
Serobot.com ($250 USD) Support Forum - FREE Access to ALL
Serobot was been requested by many in here.
Now i am giving you an opportunity to access serobot support forum worth $250 USD .

I decided to made this in PUBLIC not only to all supervip members but also to all MEMBERS in here so that this would help or make everyone aware of this thing so called "serobot."
Let them aware whether to buy this or not cause i see some supervip members and even some of my mods willing to purchase this serobot.
So now DECIDE.
Do NOT blame me that we did not warned you! 19wait

My personal review:
It has lot of BUGS and lot of people were asking for refund.
See it for yourself and i know you gonna thank this forum for exposing this in public!
3wink

Cause I am giving you guys the exact support forum of serobot worth $250 USD for FREE to all in here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Serob...REE-to-ALL

Pardon me but for now i don't have this serobot tool but if in case in any forum this will be leaked, its for sure, you will get it here.

Now additionally what i see was this could be the probably reason why they closed their support forum to hide this serobot being exposed that it has lot of bugs. So in here i'll exposed it for God's sake and for every members in here.

So guys what you think?!
10rofl
Review is much appreciated!!! 19wait
06-09-2011, 01:56 AM
RE: Serobot.com ($250 USD) Support Forum - FREE Access to ALL
Thank you! You save my money again for this one! Cause i am about to buy this out of curiosity. Just seen the section and most active section was BUGS and REPORT section.
and i see many members getting low support and asking for refund.
So its true that serobot sucks just like bht VIP.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-09-2011, 01:58 AM
Thanks admin. I did not buy serobot as i was scammed with BHT's VIP earlier.Stevenjones and the admin are scammers as well.They never reply to emails or PMs.
I knew that serobot will be a failure and thank god it turned out to be true. A lot of people are asking for refunds and i can see that.

This deed which u have done is an eye opener for all our members to see.I am happy that the admin and mods at bbf are concerned about the members unlike BHT.
Long live.
Peace.
06-09-2011, 02:00 AM
uhm sorry for hijacking this thread but yeah the software is S***** :(.
and donator can i ask you something?
can you please get autoforumgenerator? it just cost 4.95 cheap but dont have the money would like to see what this do ?.

this is the site .
http://www.forumgenerator.com/
06-09-2011, 02:04 AM
I got all Steven jones paid products shared in supervip room. they are selling this in their marketplace. Now think of this, in BHT VIP, your an ADMIN and your a moderator. Now why would you still profit more for members and the bad thing was they are scamming. Once they don't like you, they banned you immediately! BHT VIP sucks. and no doubt serobot too sucks!.

I suggest that all people who will be reading this, spread this in every i.m. forums so that few people will be victimized by them, i feel pity to those people somehow they were been scammed.
12.gif
06-09-2011, 02:06 AM
(06-09-2011 02:00 AM)thornboss Wrote:  uhm sorry for hijacking this thread but yeah the software is S***** :(.
and donator can i ask you something?
can you please get autoforumgenerator? it just cost 4.95 cheap but dont have the money would like to see what this do ?.

this is the site .
Hijack! Hijack! LOL! 10rofl anyway the sales page is not working. Did you try searching it in every vip forum in supervip room cause i think i seen it there been shared already.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-09-2011, 02:09 AM
(06-09-2011 02:04 AM)Lala Wrote:  I got all Steven jones paid products shared in supervip room. they are selling this in their marketplace. Now think of this, in BHT VIP, your an ADMIN and your a moderator. Now why would you still profit more for members and the bad thing was they are scamming. Once they don't like you, they banned you immediately! BHT VIP sucks. and no doubt serobot too sucks!.

I suggest that all people who will be reading this, spread this in every i.m. forums so that few people will be victimized by them, i feel pity to those people somehow they were been scammed.
yup they ban a lot for no good reason and that forum has got only noobs now.They have banned most good guys ...
Sj and the admin of bht are the shittiest scammers around.
06-09-2011, 02:09 AM
thanks admin for this. you save blackhatters money out there..cheers and prosper to you.
06-09-2011, 02:11 AM
(06-09-2011 02:00 AM)thornboss Wrote:  and donator can i ask you something?

this is the site .

dude pm stuff like this.
06-09-2011, 02:37 AM
If SERobot is such a bad product, they should not scam people's money!!!
49.gif

38.gif