33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Serious Question
To all the people that have downloaded the free ebooks, guides, and pdfs on all the different ways to make money which ones have you actually tried and made some good money implementing the strategies they gave?

I know I may be pointing out the obvious here but it seems every single WSO is the same they give you some long videos with slideshows or a long pdf saying the same stuff everyone else says. I know these people create these WSO to make money but how many of the creators do you think actually go out and practice what they preach?
08-09-2012, 11:02 AM
RE:
Most of the WSOs have the same principles and thus look useless. Nonetheless do they teach many people how to look upon things and that gives new insights. Almost no or even none of the WSOs give a complete picture with theoretical and practical information and a blueprint that can be followed exactly to earn a great revenue, but that would not be good. People have to develop their own way of thinking and have to find their own way. You can earn a lot by doing what others do, like I did. I have followed others to earn some nice numbers. BUT you will always earn more when you develop your own methods and make a lot effort for it. 10K is nice, but you won't be able to never work again with it. To achieve what I just mentioned, you'll have to be someone who either has set up a great company or who has found his/her unique way.

To conclude: WSOs won't make you rich, but they can bring you closer to your own ideas.

Oh and, post it in the right section next time ;)

41.gif