31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Senuke XCR Error senuke.licensing not found
Guys
I am having the following error. Please help.

[Image: XCRError.jpg]
Happydance Send upto 75000 Emails per month Free ==> http://www.seizeyourdeal.com/25000emails
10-13-2012, 05:17 PM
RE:
I was having this message before on istalled version not portable and after reinstalling problem disapered but i think that some file is corupted and this causing error.
10-13-2012, 05:38 PM
RE:
alright RESOLVED guys!!!
Happydance Send upto 75000 Emails per month Free ==> http://www.seizeyourdeal.com/25000emails
10-13-2012, 08:13 PM
RE:
I'm getting the same problem, I've tried reinstalling a few times and restarted after uninstall and used ccleaner to clear any registry. Still getting the same problem. How exactly did you fix it?
10-13-2012, 09:22 PM
RE:
What did you end up doing?
55.gif
10-13-2012, 09:30 PM
RE:
Yeah what did you do?
i get this same error but after uninstalling and even using revo uninstaller it still gives me that error and doesnt work but the portable versions do?
10-13-2012, 10:21 PM
RE:
actually i wanted to keep the both the installs senukex and senuke XCR. Installed and uninstalled XCR a number of times but every time it gave the error it posted.

Finally i decided to get rid of senukex. so i uninstalled it with "your unin-staller" . and ran the senuke updater application (for XCR) that Omega provided. So it was a clean install.

Then copied the crack to the senuke folder c:\users\administrator\appdata\local\senukex . and it worked.
10-13-2012, 11:10 PM
RE:
Yay i got it to work thank you my problem was the same i had another senuke installed somewhere in another folder in programs....but also i had the senuke config as well in the prgrams folder it was only whne i got rid of that using revo uninstall and when i went to update it said it was my first time installing and then it worked!

Thank you
10-14-2012, 01:40 AM
RE:
(10-13-2012 10:21 PM)viv3k Wrote:  actually i wanted to keep the both the installs senukex and senuke XCR. Installed and uninstalled XCR a number of times but every time it gave the error it posted.

Finally i decided to get rid of senukex. so i uninstalled it with "your unin-staller" . and ran the senuke updater application (for XCR) that Omega provided. So it was a clean install.

Then copied the crack to the senuke folder c:\users\administrator\appdata\local\senukex . and it worked.
That is odd as I have senuke x in one folder and senuke xcr in another. I have them in two different folders in different locations as well.
I have senuke x in the original installation place and xcr is installed on my desktop.

Well I am glad you got it to work out anyway. In a few months I am sure senuke x will start to decline in success rate due to all the updates and site changes that take place.
10-14-2012, 01:50 AM
RE:
I am getting the same error even after Uninstall the Previous Version...
72.gif

55.gif