31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Scraped forums in the VIP section. Which tool used?
The title says it all.
I wonder which tool is used for scraping the other forums??
Thanks
06-24-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: Scraped forums in the VIP section. Which tool used?
I believe it's a bot made by admin himself.
06-24-2011, 07:26 PM
Well, am searching urgently one like that, but other than sharpleech, which is useless for my purposes, i cannot find any
06-24-2011, 07:56 PM
I believe its a mixture of customize php combine with macros. But i believe ADMIN himself created a personal app made in autoit to automate the process.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-24-2011, 09:25 PM
same here i am looking for one and i cannot find anything worth it
i even got scammed on MMD forum by someone selling one :-(
69.gif
06-24-2011, 10:01 PM
Did ADMIN bought this script and macros for $10,000.00 USD?
cause i was searching for this one too since way back months and found this in freelancer before and i remember a guy username "CPALEADVIP.COM" closed the deal and bought it.
i was searching freelancer.com for the page of bidding but it seems that it was no where to be found now. But i see someone from freelancer offering this same service but i got scammed twice already :(
06-24-2011, 11:29 PM
hey chito where did you get ripped off ?
06-25-2011, 12:28 AM
(06-24-2011 10:01 PM)chito Wrote:  Did ADMIN bought this script and macros for $10,000.00 USD?
cause i was searching for this one too since way back months and found this in freelancer before and i remember a guy username "CPALEADVIP.COM" closed the deal and bought it.
i was searching freelancer.com for the page of bidding but it seems that it was no where to be found now. But i see someone from freelancer offering this same service but i got scammed twice already :(

When the persons name was that one, then yes he did!
06-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Quote:I would choose Python due to superior libxml2 bindings, specifically things like lxml.html and pyQuery. Scrapy has its own libxml2 bindings, I haven't looked at them to test them, though skimming the Scrapy documentation didn't leave me very impressed (I've done lots of scraping just using these parsers and manual coding). With any of these you get a truly superior HTML parser, querying via XPath, and with lxml.html and pyquery (also built on lxml) you get CSS selectors.

If you are doing a small job scraping a forum, I'd skip a scraping framework and just do it by hand -- it's easy and parallelizing etc is not really needed.

found this from here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29805...ape-forums
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool

78.gif