55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-03-2011, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2011 11:35 AM by ccpaleadvipp.)
Scrapeboxlist.com (Ever Changing List of Postable and Auto Approve Links ) is NOW inside supervip room too :)
Hello guys, just login today to update this that i have added a auto approve vip list coming from scrapeboxlist.com.
ScrapeBoxList.com
Ever Changing List of Postable and Auto Approve Links

Server bots are running 24 hours a day on a dedicated server. These bots collect and investigate existing links that may allow one to comment on a post from an author with the advantage of the commenter to gain a back link to an owned web site or link.

The bots typically accumulate and investigate 30 to 50 thousand links a day. Current statistics of the bots may be found in the right column
The bots maintain lists:
  • Postable Links with host domain PR
  • Postable Links with url PR
  • Postable Links with host domain PR, added past 24 hours
  • Postable Links with url PR, added past 24 hours
  • Auto Approve Links with host domain PR
  • Auto Approve Links with url PR
  • Auto Approve Links with host domain PR, added past 24 hours
  • Auto Approve Links with url PR, added past 24 hours
  • Links not verified yet
Please, please, please, read the posting tips and follow them for a very high success rate.

All three lists are available 24/7 to you as a subscription. You may sign up and login with the links above. You can also try some free samples to check the quality of the links.

This is NOT the new VIP forum that i was currently ripping off.
This scrapeboxlist VIP goes a credit to one of our supervip member here who shared me his login details.

I wont mention his name as to protect him/her and his/her account.

Supervip members can access it FREE from here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-ScrapeboxList-VIP

Enjoy. I wont take long for now. Still going to ripped more vip forums. Expect as i return there will be going to released more and more of VIP stuffs.. Cool

Take care everyone! Love

08-03-2011, 10:54 AM
RE: Scrapeboxlist.com (Ever Changing List of Postable and Auto Approve Links ) is NOW inside supervip room too :)
thank very much
08-04-2011, 12:39 PM
RE: Scrapeboxlist.com (Ever Changing List of Postable and Auto Approve Links ) is NOW inside supervip room too :)
thanks for this killer share lala, and i know soon glory will be our

keep up the good work
Tarantula
08-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Thanks a lot for this and for the daily huge wso's i see inside supervip. Thank you. Keep up the good work guys.
08-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Hoping that this will be updated day to day. Thanks Anyway admin .
14.gif
08-06-2011, 02:15 PM
We already got 3 days list .. keep going admin , well done
08-08-2011, 11:08 PM
you dont even know how to write admin hahaha

retarted!
08-08-2011, 11:19 PM
d*** I love you guys!
08-09-2011, 03:46 AM
All VIP's are happy, we poor indian's are still waiting to get 5000 post.......

hey, just joking.......I like this forum.......... because of good contributions from members and admin

thank you BBHF team......keep going
11-21-2011, 08:02 PM
@tkut : Do not mention We poor Indian's
Don't make Indian's feel like they are good for nothing.
39.gif

6.gif