17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-23-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Scammer Alert!
(12-21-2017 04:22 PM)VnKorng Wrote:  TLDR: This guy plotted to scam me with his friend/double account, after confronting him about it, he said that it was true and that he told his friend to chargeback, after that he began to threaten me and here he is trying to tarnish my reputation and get me banned.

I met the user after a series of PM after he was looking for a grammarly account.

This is user's profile
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-PRIME-MINISTER

[Image: UldDK5I.png]

I suggested him to post in "want to buy" section. After a while user: Vkkong Contacted him and sold the same account.

Check ###Stamp1### on thread content for more info.
~ANDROXUS
12-25-2017, 05:32 AM
"I filed a chargeback after VnKorng refused to take back his account and refund me the money. He does not have an option to think after he changes the password of my account and invading the privacy."

First, Let me clarify something, for all to know, that I would have prefered to solve the issue peacefully, the issue is that "Androxus" was threatening me while asking for a refund, and he also opened a resolution case right away, that did not help at all to defuse the situation.

https://imgur.com/a/Jq316

(Please, check the screenshot, you can see the threat that he made, as you can see I also told him to stop with the threat since it did not help and instead made thing worse.)

"As simple as that. I wouldn't have cared about 25 bucks anyways, but he went offline leaving a mid-conversation; saying he would change the password of the account if I file a PayPal dispute."

If you did not care about the 25$, then why did you open a resolution case, nice logic here... and it has hurt both of us PayPal account standing, not very smart of you.

Your claim of me leaving in the middle of the conversation are also not true, I replied to everything you wrote me on skype.

That's true that I did say, that I would change the password of the account if you did file a chargeback but I only said that after you threatened to file one and i kept my word and changed the password, since in the end you decided to file a paypal chargeback

https://imgur.com/a/CM7Q9

TDLR: The issue was not resolved peacefully because "Androxus" was threatening and opened a resolution case on PayPal, if not for that the issue would have already been solved.

Here you go, i can't wait for your next reply, so i can debunk more of your lie.

I wish you all an Happy Christmas Eve :)
12-25-2017, 07:15 AM
(12-21-2017 11:22 PM)kirstie Wrote:  
(12-21-2017 04:22 PM)VnKorng Wrote:  TLDR: This guy plotted to scam me with his friend/double account, after confronting him about it, he said that he told his friend to chargeback, and here he is trying to tarnish my reputation, this guy got some nerve.

Well, it does look like Androxus should be immediately banned from BBHF - buying stuff and then putting im a Paypal charge-back should not be tolerated from such scammers.

I'll pass it up the line so Androxus may receive his ban gift before Christmas ;)

Thank you for the support, i agree with you that chargeback should not be tolerated, especially in this case, the buyer did not try at all to solve the issue through dialogue but instead opted to blackmail me with the resolution case.

Fortunately for me, Paypal has decided to side in my favor, and I got the money back, happy ending I guess.

Anyways, happy Christmas eve :)
12-25-2017, 04:52 PM
I have been refunded the stolen money. Therefore, there is no reason for me to continue spending my time explaining stuff on here. Everything is already clear if you can spend some time to read the whole thread from start.
~ANDROXUS
Closed

48.gif